Thread: Gorgeous Coral and Reef!

Gorgeous Coral and Reef!

Greetings, Coral and Reef! Happy Dogs of the Day to you both! You did it! You've earned your street creds, kids! hehe Won't your friends in the 'hood be envious!

What a beautiful, double dose of doggie dynamism we're treated to today! One only need pore over your gorgeous photos to know that you two kids are definitely living the good life, to put it mildly! From wandering the means, scary, streets to scaling mountains and enjoying Nordic adventure;, hiking the trails and biking the day away; soaking up every ounce of fun and adventure life has to offer! And what better way to end a long and tiring, action packed day than returning to a comfy home; chowing down on some yummy treats and a tasty dinner; cuddling with your Mom and Dad then cozying up on a soft bed!

What a heartwarming rags to riches story is yours, Coral and Reef! Endless thanks to your Mom and Dad for opening up their home and hearts to two most deserving pups, proving to all the world that that the rescue route is definitely the way to go! And major kudos to you, dear Reef, for being mentor to newbie sister Coral, taking her by the paws and showing her the ropes, teaching her just how wonderful family life can be! And oh, what a fabulous pack it is, complete with human and furry love!

How lucky your Mom and Dad are, having two furry family members as beautiful, as joyful and adventurous, as sweet and loving as you two! You truly are just as special as they come, simply the best, and so very deserving of your big day of honor and international fame!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweethearts! Meeting you two today, reading your heartwarming and life affirming rescue story, seeing all of your stunning photos has been a joy! I hope you're enjoying a very special, action packed and fun filled day of celebration...hiking and biking; meeting up with your pup pals in the neighborhood, sharing the big news, hehe; spending cozy time tonight with your Mom and Dad; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, beautiful Coral and Reef, our very special and most deserving Dogs of the Day, EVERY day!

Breathtaking!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Reef and Coral

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 151
Size:  14.6 KB

Congratulations on being Dogs of the Day.
    What a wonderful, well deserved choice.
    Amazing what a little love can do.
    You have so many adventures to share.
    Celebrate your special day.

Dearest Reef and Coral, you are both adorable, gorgeous indeed! What a beautiful pair of pups you are, and what a wonderful story of rescue and home you have to tell! We're so very glad and grateful that your dear people opened their home and hearts to you precious rescues. And how you're repaid their love! We're so glad you both are now living the delightful lives you deserve, and deserved all along. You two love being with your two dear people who complete your pack. You keep each other warm at night and happy and fulfilled in life every day. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Reef and Coral, on being chosen today's Dogs of the Day! We hope you and your dear people and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

They remind me of someone!

I don't think my picture attachment worked but anyway they remind me of my special babies. Especially Reef looks so much like one of mine.....who was Dog of the Day about nine years ago as a puppy. Congrats to you Reef and Coral, they are beautiful and special

Congrats to handsome Coral and Reef on being today's Dogs of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana