Thread: Sweet Shila!

Sweet Shila!

Dearest Shila, what a beautiful lady you are! You're absolutely gorgeous, with that snow-white fur that looks so soft and that sweet face with the cute pink nose and ears and those lovely big golden eyes. Thank you for sharing that great photo with us! You are so cute perched on top of the computer monitor there by your "I Love You" white toy bunny. I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to Albania to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved people will pet you for me .

And what a story you have to tell! You came to your dear family when you were only five weeks old and orphaned. You flew from your birthplace, Ankara, Turkey, to your new home in Albania! Your people were worried you were too young to fly, but you made the trip just fine. The passengers and flight attendants and airport officials all fell in love with you, and you weren't even asked for documentation!

Now you are fourteen years old and have been with your dear family all that time. We're glad you live the happy, safe life of an indoor cat! You are full of energy, always in action, and you make your people smile with your antics. You love to keep close to them, and you sleep in your special friend's bed each night. You and your family members all love each other very much, don't you. As your friend says, "She is the spoilt baby and the joy of our house." What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Shila, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congrats to beautiful Shila on being today's Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana