Thread: Lucky Angel

Lucky Angel

Name:  08.jpg
Views: 160
Size:  145.0 KB

R.I.P. little Lucky
    You had a wonderful life for a short time.
    But such a tragic ending.

Dearest little Lucky Luciano Angel, what a lovely Ferret you were, still are and always will be! Your dear person rescued you from a pet store when you were near death. He/she took excellent care of you, and you not only survived but thrived! You and dear doberman Mocha, also rescued, became the best of friends. Your door-knocking game sounds like it was lots of fun!

I'm so very sorry to learn of your tragic passing. My very deepest sympathy to your dear person and all your family and friends who love you and grieve you and miss you so much. Now you are a beautiful Angel, happy and healthy and whole again at the Rainbow Bridge. Please send some Angelic thoughts to the heart of your dear person in reassurance that you are with him/her always, you're sending down love, and you will welcome her/him Home, One Fine Day...

Congratulations, darling Lucky Angel, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and Mocha and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and precious memories. We know that you and all the Angels are rejoicing at the Bridge!

Last edited by phesina; 03-09-2020 at 01:07 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Lucky Angel is sending down his love from Rainbow Bridge.

Congratulations, Lucky Angel, on being Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

RIP you sweet little guy. I am so so sorry

HUGS

Congratulations to Angel Lucky in Heaven for being honored as POTD. Now, the whole world knows what a brilliant, loving, sweet little guy you were. We are utterly devastated and completely heartbroken that your life was so unfairly cut short; however, we are so thrilled that your wonderful human parent rescued you and gave you the best life and most love you could ever hope to receive.

Sending you LOVE in Heaven and COMFORT to your human hero.

http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Fur Angel Lucky Luciano~

Oh, sweet fur angel Lucky...What a beautiful Ferret boy you were, sweetheart, and being the true fighter and survivor that you were, so worthy of your "gangster" creds.

I can't imagine the horror, your Mommy witnessing you being taken from her so tragically. I hope she takes comfort in knowing that it was she who rescued you from that most terrible existence, languishing near death in that pet shop; welcoming you into her home and heart; providing with the happy, love filled life you so rightly deserved. I only wish your time together would have been longer, much longer. You may no longer be there with her in the flesh, but forever always you live on in heart, never to be forgotten, until that happy day of reunion. Until then, scamper happy and whole at the Rainbow Bridge with all of our beloved and much missed furkids and animal friends, sweetheart. And send down your love from above. Your mom misses you so very much.

To Lucky's human...I'm so, so very sorry to hear of the tragic passing of your beautiful boy. What a very special, brave and beautiful boy he was, and so very blessed, having had a mom as devoted and loving as you. I hope seeing him being honored to day brings a smile to your face, brings you just a bit of comfort...until you meet again.

Beautiful Lucky Luciano, Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~