Thread: Elegant Ember

Elegant Ember

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 270
Size:  6.0 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a beautiful pup who loves her person.
    You love being a couch potato.
    Celebrate your special day.

Yay Ember! Congratulations on being DOTD! It’s so fun taking hikes with you and your siblings. :-)

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, beautiful Ember!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Dearest Ember, you are gorgeous! You're absolutely beautiful with that soft-looking brown and white fur and that sweet face with those lovely big eyes. I don't think I've ever met an Alaskan Klee Kai before. What a lovely introduction to the breed you are, and thank you.

What a delightful story you have to tell! You bonded with your dear person-to-be the minute you and she/he met. You have some doggie housemates, and it's great to see you and them together on your Instagram feed. You and they and your persons all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Ember, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear persons and doggie pals and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Gorgeous Ember!

Woohoo!!! Yet another gorgeous member of the "Howling Hikers" is Dog of the Day! Oh, how proud your mom and pup siblings Kevo, Kiko, Arlo and Avery must be, seeing their beautiful fellow pack member being the latest to be crowned Dog of the Day!

What an EXTRA special bond of love and trust you and your mom share, Ember! We are so happy to hear you have finally found that furever family, that furever human you so deserve, living every pup's dream life! How lucky your mom is, having a beautiful, loyal and loving, Velcro pup and furry soulmate in you, sweetheart! What else can be said but hooray for rescue!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Ember! Meeting you today and being treated to your breathtakingly beautiful photos has been such a treat! I hope you enjoyed a very special day of celebration...spending special time with your mom, hiking those gorgeous trails and playing with your fur sibs (or just playing "cat on the couch" lol), being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, beautiful Ember, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Kevo, Kiko, Arlo and Avery too!

Gorgeous!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

It's our Ember!

I've had three Siberian Huskies and I decided I wanted to get a smaller version so I was interested in the Alaskan Klee Kai. I joined some groups and was able to adopt Ember (who was almost four years old) when her owner could no longer keep her. She bonded to me immediately and out of all my dogs I think she loves me the most. She's always where I am.

Although she's generally friendly, it took her a couple of years to adjust to the rest of my family, she's great with them now. Ember loves to talk, she lets me know if I'm late for their dinner, or I get quite the scolding if I take another dog somewhere and not take her too. She doesn't particularly like being held or picked up, but she always wants to be by me on the couch. Often that means hanging out on the back of the couch, like a cat. She would hang out with me all day on the couch if that was the plan, but she's equally as happy to get outside and go on a hike. She's very affectionate - she often uses her nose to poke me for more attention. People think she's much bigger from the photos, she is 20 lbs. We love Ember I'm glad we were able to become her forever family.

You can see her with her doggie siblings - and get an idea of her actual size visually - on our Instagram feed!
    It's PT's own Ember! Hello, sweet girl and happy Dog of the Day!

What a gorgeous girl you are! I like your sweet face, and your soft white and brown fur! Your coat looks so soft to pet- I hope your people will give you some big hugs from me!

You are a busy girl, too- staying close to your mom, keeping track of all that's going on, and hanging out on the couch when it is time to relax. You speak up when something isn't quite right or give a poke with your nose when you need some attention! You go outdoors and take hikes in beautiful places! You are a very smart girl! Best of all- you are much loved!

Happy, happy Dog of the Day to dear Ember!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678