Thread: Beautiful Baby

Beautiful Baby

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 84
Size:  6.7 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a little sweetheart who loves to sleep in a tissue box
    You like your vegetables fed to you by hand.
    Celebrate your special day.

Dearest Baby, what a beautiful, sweet little American Shorthair Guinea Pig you are! That colorful coat is so pretty and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with those lovely dark eyes looking straight out at me! You have the most delightful personality, too. You love your tissue box in your cage which is also your bed. You come when called (sometimes), and you love to sing, or wheek, when your dear person plays the piano. You play with your water bottle and empty it, perhaps because you know your person hates that! You're spoiled rotten, as you should be, of course. You insist on being hand-fed, and you enjoy running laps around your cage. You demand attention, nibbling at your person until you get it. You both love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Baby, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe a special serving of carrots and bell peppers hand-fed to you!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a lovely little Guinea pig you are, Baby.
    You love to sleep in a tissue box in you cage.
    You like you veggies fed to you by hand!
    Congrats on being POTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Baby, on being POTD! You are precious, adorable, darling and Heaven-sent! (We cavies/gps!) All of our cavies/gps LOVE cardboard houses to sleep in (and chew on)! We're so glad Baby has a loving home where she is truly appreciated ~ all pets deserve to be spoiled rotten. Sending best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetheart! XOXO

Our adopted GPs/cavies fun photo site: http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

P.S. *March is Adopt-a-Homeless GP/Cavy Month from shelters/Humane Societies*

Beauitful Baby!

Hi Baby! Happy Piggy Pet of the Day to you, from all in this guinea pig loving home!

You are just too precious for words, Baby! And true to your beloved species, just as special as can be, inside and out! I smiled from ear to ear, reading how you nest in that tissue box, demanding to be hand fed those yummy peppers and carrots, serenading your Mom as she plays the piano!

All guinea pigs are precious in my eyes but you, Baby, are truly one EXTRA special boy, just as joyful, as sweet and as loving as can be; and yes, needy!
    How lucky your Mom is, having a furkid. a best buddy as precious as you in her life! You're a gem, a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, seeing your heart-melting photos has been such a treat! I hope you enjoyed a very special Pet of the Day celebration...treated to extra floor time; being hand fed those yummy veggies and emptying your water bottle, lol; cuddling with your human; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, precious Baby, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!

SO precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~