Thread: Beautiful Blueberry!

Beautiful Blueberry!

Hi Blueberry! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a beautiful Chin you are, Blueberry, and just as your human says, just as beautiful in spirit and heart as you are in looks! A friend to all, no matter the species, that you are! You've claimed Synder the Lab as your bestie! What I wouldn't give to see a pic of you sitting on her nose, grooming her!

She loves to be friends with anyone who comes around. She considers herself as the chinchilla ambassador to humankind I guess!
    What a fine Chin ambassador you are, indeed! We humans would do well to take a page of your playbook!

She is best friends with our black lab, Synder, she will sit on Synder's nose and clean her eye lashes. It is so sweet to see them together, one fluffy tiny blue grey girl, and one great big, sleek and black one. They could give lesson on getting along, despite race, size, or even species!
    How truly blessed your human is, having a beautiful, sweet and loving furkid in you, Blueberry! They just don't come any more special than you. You're the best!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Meeting you today has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...rolling in a dust bath and napping in your fleece tunnel; playing with sister Synder and cuddling with your human; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, beautiful Blueberry, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Synder, too!

SO sweet!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blueberry

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 70
Size:  13.3 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    How sweet that you love everyone, including the dog.
    Celebrate your special day,

Congrats on being POTD, Beautiful Blueberry.

I would love to see you and Snyder together.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Blueberry, on being POTD! You are adorable, precious and photogenic! Sending best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Dearest Blueberry, you are adorable and precious! What a sweet little Chinchilla you are, so pretty with that soft-looking grey fur and those lovely big dark eyes. You have the most delightful personality. You love everyone and are not shy. You're great friends with your doggie housemate Synder and love to sit on her nose and clean her eye lashes. You and she and all your family members love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Blueberry, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day for Wednesday, June 19! We hope you and Synder and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery