Thread: Delightful Dixie

Delightful Dixie

Name:  07c.jpg
Views: 221
Size:  106.5 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a beautiful girl. I'm surprised you
    were still at the shelter after six weeks.
    But it was just to be. You found the perfect home.
    Celebrate your special day.

Dearest Dixie, you are adorable! Such a beautiful lady with that soft-looking white fur and that sweet face with those cute freckled ears and lovely big brown eyes. And what a nice story you have to tell! You were rescued from the streets of Detroit and wound up down in Ohio with the Lucas County Pit Crew to treat some health issues. When your dear persons-to-be first saw you, they were grieving the losses of their beloved dogs Sadie, Cincy, and Spot, and had just moved to a new house. They weren't sure they were ready for another dog, but six weeks later they looked again and learned you were still available. You and they met, fell in love, and adopted each other! You're full of energy and affection, and you make them smile with your antics. You are their Dog of the Day every day! You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Dixie, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear people and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats and maybe a few belly rubs to make you smile.! We know that Sadie and Cincy and Spot Angels are rejoicing with you!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Beauitful Dixie!

Hi Dixie! Big congrats on being crowned Dog of the Day, sweetheart! After seeing your fab photos I'm a goner! That big, beautiful smile of yours, that toofie grin, is over the moon heart-melting!

What a beautiful American Staffie x girl you are, Dixie "the perfect dog at the perfect time," indeed. I can only imagine your family's heartbreak, having lost 3 beloved furkids, Sadie, Cincy and Spot in such a short time. It's never easy, deciding when or even if to welcome another into our hearts after such a loss. But fate will have its way, and the rest is happy history!

Endless thanks to that shelter who took you off of the mean streets, handing you over to the amazing Lucan County Pit Crew who would help you heal until your family could find their way to you. And what a heavenly match it turned out to be! The comfort and joy, the love and laughter, the healing you have brought to their lives is truly a priceless gift! As we like to say, you can't buy love but you can rescue it! And extra thanks to your family for going the extra mile, helping you to heal with that knee replacement! So happy to hear you're doing so well, sweetheart!

How blessed your family is, having a beautiful, joyful, sweet and loving furkid in you, Dixie! You truly are a treasure, heaven sent, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope you enjoyed a very special day of celebration...basking in the sun and playing a bit of ball; being read to and cuddling with your human kids; receiving countless kisses and belly rubs; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, beautiful Dixie, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

I am sure Sadie, Cincy and Spot are looking down on you and had a part in your rescue.

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, Delightful Dixie!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Thank you for the kind words about our Dixie Girl. She is a goof ball and tons of fun

Happy Dog of the Day, delightful Dixie! I can just picture you being read to and cuddled by your young people!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678