Thread: 2002 in hindsight...

2002 in hindsight...

This year has brought so many changes to our house...many joys and a few sadnesses. This was the year of our fifth anniversary, and to celebrate we took a 2 week vacation to the Outer Banks, NC...We added the most darling puppy, Malone, into our family...my precious Azure bird took his trip to the Rainbow Bridge...I quit my job at the hospital, and 10 months later started working for a small company...I found the Petoftheday websites, and Azure was nominated for August 1...and many more things. Here's to 2003 which I hope will be as full as this year was. Cheers!!

I am glad to get 2002 behind me. I am excited for 2003 and what all it is going to bring... (like a new job)!! YAY!!
    2002 was fun and it brought a lot of happiness... (my new nephew) and a lot of stress but I am hoping for a wonderful new year... and wishing all my pet talk friends a HAPPY NEW YEAR too!
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

OH my, 2002 was like a hurricane for me, lol. I am sooo looking forward to 2002- CHEERS!

Hope to see you ALL next year!
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

2002 was not a terrible lot of fun for me my supposed BF of almost 2 years dumped me (but that was a blessing in disguise ) I had to move, again! and it took me *way* too long to find work as an Administrative Assistant after graduating !!! I hope '03 is heaps better
    Owned by a demanding cat. Lol

I had a lot happen this year. Last January I moved into my house then that same week I resuced Corkscrew. I got out of a long term relationship, and become single for the first time in 3 years. Zasper went to the rainbow bridge, then I adopted Tibby. I got a job as a pet sitter. I went to New York for the first time in my life. Now we'll see if this year brings as much change as last.
    I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!

2002 was a huge year. The first half was quiet with crap job, not enjoying life in Sydney, living apart from Shane and Mini's heart surgery. But the last half has been exhilerating: moving back to Melbourne, getting a job in our locality quickly, getting two more gorgeous little cats, Shane popped the big question (and I said yes!), and I recently got back on the bike and hope to be fit and fast enough to race in our winter cycling races. And I met some of the best people on earth on this web site - happy new year to you all
    Nicole, Mini, Jasmine, Pickles, Tabasco, Schnaggles and Buffy

2002 was quite a year for me. I had to have Cookie put to sleep in Feb.(at only just over a year old) then in late March I got Emma and Louise, in July I got Charlie and Patches, in October I got Callie and Cassie(all good things, getting the kitties! but I
    have been thru the ringer with their eye infections.

thinking about moving, then finally did, at xmas time of all dumb times!(I will never do that again)
    in September my knees got so bad I could literally barely walk, the rhuematoid arthritis had affected them so bad. the doctor told me on the last exam that I will probably have to have them"scraped out" in the next year or two. and in about 5 years will probably need surgery.
    my brothers have been sick. my mother drives me nuts with the way she will not eat until she has a low blood sugar attack!
    and the way she frets over this and that!(ah, moving in with mom again! not a good idea LOL)

I found pettalk in March, thats was good! and even with their illnesses, the kitties have been a blessing! one brother is now done with his interferon treatments!!

I'm glad to put 2002 behind me and looking forward to happy 2003, all year!
    Faith in God

An eventful year for me.....

The Olympics came to Salt Lake City.
    I graduated from High School.
    I had pancreatitis twice, and spent a very NOT fun summer in and out of hospitals/doctors.
    I went to Yellowstone and the Tetons again...I saw a wild wolf...sort of...
    NEBO! By far the best thing to happen to me in a long time. He came in July....my baby
    I finally got a job.....I work as a bath and brusher at Petco.
    I have a new digital camera to be obsessed with!

Another really eventful thing for me was the three U2 concerts, but those were last year so I guess I can't count them again!

2002 was quite some year for me too !!

First of all , I JOINED PETTALK IN FEBRUARY !! . Was the best thing I did in years
    In July , a sad thing happened ; my sweety Sydney left us to go to the RB ... . I still miss him so awfully much
    In August , Sydney send us a new kitten , Maya !!!!!
    We also got our guinea pig Jasper !!
    In October , a new tiny kitten joined in the fun : my little sweetheart Inka !!