Thread: Sweet Siamese Whisper

Sweet Siamese Whisper

A real special creature, a quiet Siamese!! Congrats on COTD- and may you enjoy your pampered life for many more years- my family's sealpoint Siamese had a habit of living to well over 20, including 3 that made it to between 25 and 26-1/2! But they stayed LOUD their whole lives- no doubts about it when they wanted attention!
    Whisper, we hope your energy-saving quiet lifestyle takes you to 30 and beyond!
    "If they could cross Man with the cat, it would improve
    Man, but it would deteriorate the cat." - Mark Twain

Dearest Whisper, you are adorable! What a precious lady you are, so pretty with that distinctive Siamese-design fur and that sweet face with those lovely big blue eyes. That is such a nice picture of you relaxing on that chair that matches your eye color and with the blue blanket behind you! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Minnesota to pet you, and pet your doggy friend Happy, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You're a very beloved member of your family, the "fur person!" You were your dear Purrrson's birthday gift fifteen years ago from her parents.. the best present ever! You are a very unusual Siamese in that you are not loudly vocal. Instead, you reach up and sweetly pet the person's face when you want some attention! You always sheathe your claws, and you never, ever scratch. Happy considers you his own cat, and you two play with each other every day. You and he and your dear Purrrents all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Whisper, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrents and Happy and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Whisper, what a beautiful Siamese girl you are. Your coat looks so soft, and your face, with those beautiful blue eyes, is adorable.
    I could not think of a better birthday gift than you!
    You have been with your family for 15 years, and you have been the perfect kitty. You are the "quiet Siamese", you don't scratch and you play with your doggie brother every day. It doesn't get better than that.
    Whisper, you are simply precious, and I wish you, Happy and your parents a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Hello, Whisper in Minnesota! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous lady you are! I like your blue eyes, and your soft Siamese fur! You chose a place for your picture that matches your pretty eyes, too!

I smiled as I read about what a beloved family member you are, and how you give a paw-touch to your person when you would like attention. You never, ever scratch, and you play with the dog every day! Best of all... you are the best present ever! PURR-fect! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to WHisper!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Whisper is a special Siamese Cat who is quiet and doesn't scratch.

Whisper is a beautiful Siamese cat.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana