Thread: Bacci Bogie Angel

Bacci Bogie Angel

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 269
Size:  9.8 KB

R.I.P. Bacci Bogi
    You were much loved during your life
    and now you are missed even after all of the years.
    Celebrate your special day at the Rainbow Bridge

Angel Bacci Bogi!

Oh, Bacci Bogi, sweet angle boy! What an honor it is, having the chance to pay tribute to one EXTRA special boy! The o ther day we had the pleasure of meeting and honoring your brother, Paco, being treated to must a morsle of the very special place you held, still hold in your humans' hearts! But today is your very own special day of honor, and how very deserving you are, sweetheart! Should anyone doubt just HOW special a boy, they need only read this...

Not only was he a loving, amazing pet but he was multi-dimensional. His generosity in reaching out to senior citizens, incarcerated teens and inner- city youth made him one in a million...When he passed, the staff of the hotel we called our second home, held a vigil for him in the lobby.
    Now that is quite a legacy, having touched the lives of so many during your time on this earth. But nowhere does your star shine more brightly than in your humans' hearts, the joy, love and laughter you brought to their lives!

Most of all, Bacci was a great example of the multi-faceted richness that a pet can bring to those who love him.
    You even lay claim to co-hosting your Mom's TV show, in addition to being the subject of her love filled tribute,"My Name Is Bacci Bogie; Frequent Flyer Extraordinaire." Yes, a frequent flyer that you were, hehe!!! And now, having earned your angel wings, you fly high in the heavens, along with all of our beloved fur angles, patiently awaiting the day when you and your family are together once more! What a happy day that will be! How blessed your family was, having known your love and devotion those wonderful 14 years. You truly were one in a million, Bacci, a Dog of a Lifetime!

Great thanks to your dear Mom for sharing a bit of your heartwarming, inspirational life story with us, along with so many over the moon, heart-melting photos! Having the chance to pay tribute to you, to all that you mean to your family, has been an honor! Now enjoy your big day at the Rainbow Bridge, sweetheart! I hear there's a blow out bash being held in your honor!

Bacci Bogi! Dog of a Lifetime!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Bacci Bogie, what a beautiful Maltese fellow you are! You are absolutely precious, gorgeous in life and now a glorious Angel. That fluffy white fur looks so soft, and you have the sweetest face with those lovely dark eyes and that look as though you are smiling. Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us! They show off your delightful personality and the love you and your dear person share so well. You have made so many other people happy and grateful to have known you.. senior citizens, incarcerated teens, and inner-city youth. You and your dear person (and all who have been lucky enough to know you) love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you have shared and always will!

Congratulations, darling Bacci Bogie, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. We know the other Angels are all rejoicing with you at the Rainbow Bridge!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being DOTD, Bacci Bogie Angel!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana