Thread: Precious Prescilla!

Precious Prescilla!

Dearest Prescilla, what a beautiful kitty you are! Your long, fluffy, soft-looking orange fur is gorgeous, and in that last picture it looks like you have some darker fur (also gorgeous) on your back and tail. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You have the sweetest face with your long white whiskers and cute pink nose and lovely big eyes. You really have the art of relaxing down just right, don't you! You certainly are "extremely bendy," as your dear Purrrson says. I wish I could reach through the screen to ..wherever you are here in the U.S. ..and pet you, and pet your kitty housemates, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you all for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! Your dear Purrrson says you're very sweet with people but can be extremely jealous of other cats. You followed his/her sister home one day around Christmas, and the new Purrrsons-to-be decided to keep you! You were in a rough state and most likely had been abandoned, but you were still very affectionate, and are to this day. They got you the medical care and gave you the love that you needed so very much. Now you are living the Purrrfect life you deserve, that you deserved all along! When you get some catnip, you drag yourself across the floor (and perhaps hallucinate?). You love cuddling and being held like a baby. I wish I could cuddle you and hold you like a baby! You and your dear Purrrsons all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Prescilla, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and kitty housemates and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Pretty Awesome Prescilla

Prescilla, you are so handsome and adorable. I love your fluffy orange coat, and your long, white whiskers!

You are so sweet and affectionate with everyone, and in return, everyone loves you. I'm so sorry that you were possibly abandoned but you have amazing humans and couldn't be happier! They love you so much, as well as everyone who meet you!

Congratulations, Pretty Awesome Prescilla, on being Cat of the Day!!

Blog Entries
    Priscilla is a very wonderful COTD! I know exactly what breed Prescilla is, it is officially beautiful, creamsicle, well loved Ginger feline 😻😘

Precious Prescilla!

Good morning, Prescilla! Congratulations on being crowned Cat of the Day, sweetheart!

I'm so sorry to have missed your official day, but oh, what a treat it is, waking up to the sight of your beautiful, long haired orange Tabby (?) self up on my Cat of the Day page, reading your heartwarming homecoming story!

Good work, Prescilla, scoping out that perfect furever home, and at Christmastime no less! hehe How lucky your family was, that wonderful day you followed a member home, choosing them to be your forever family! And return, what an unexpected Christmas gift they were blessed with!

How lucky your family is, having a beautiful, "bendy boy," a sweet and loving, cuddles craving furkid and best friend in you, Prescilla! You truly are a treasure, sweetheart, just as special as can be, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Prescilla! Meeting you today, seeing your heart-melting photos and reading your family's love filled tribute has been such a treat! I hope you enjoyed a very special day of celebration...imbibing in a bit of catnip, lol, cuddling with your humans, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Prescilla, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being today's Cat of the Day, Precious Prescilla!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Purrr-fect orange Prescilla!

Hello, Prescilla! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a beautiful kitty you are! I like your orange fur, which looks very fluffy and soft to pet! I also like your subtle tabby markings - orange tabby kitties are special!

You followed your person that day, and chose your forever home! You are affectionate and sweet, and extremely bendy! I would be delighted to pet you, or help you play your favorite game. Or even serve you a treat of catnip! You are good with being cuddled or held, and you are also good at relaxing! PURRR-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Prescilla!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678