Thread: Charming little China!

Charming little China!

Dearest China, a.k.a. China Bear, what an adorable little Syrian Hamster you are! You're such a pretty young fellow, with soft-looking fluffy fur and that sweet face with the lovely dark eyes. You have quite the delightful personality, too! You're full of energy and make your dear people smile with your antics. You can be a big brat when you want to be, and you're fussy about being held or not. You have quite long lists of your likes and dislikes! You and your people all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling China, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear people and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe a special serving of cooked plain pasta and carrots!

Last edited by phesina; 02-27-2020 at 07:04 AM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

China

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 178
Size:  5.2 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You are a little sweetheart who knows exactly what he wants.
    Celebrate your special day

Congratulations on being POTD, Charming little China.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, China Bear, on being POTD! You are adorable, precious and Heaven-sent! (We rodents!) You're not a "brat" at all ~ our beloved pets are true family members and are just like us humans ~ each with a distinct personality and likes/dislikes ~ and, some days humans/animals want to interact with others but sometimes humans/animals want privacy and to be left alone ~ and we must respect our beloved pets wishes. (Personally, I never want to be picked up! LOL) All of the things China Bear doesn't like, I don't like either ~ soulmates! Sending best wishes for a continued happy healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Charming China!

Hi China Bear! Happy Pet of the Day!!!

YOU, China, should come with a cuteness warning/alert! You are just too, too precious for words! My heart melted the moment I laid eyes on your feature photo, sweetheart! But what's this? You've got attitude? Well, we all have our off days, so I'll ignore the "big brat" description! Actually, as my furkids will tell you, it's always a good idea to keep the humans guessing and wanting for more! Just as your mom says, you may be small in size, but when it comes to personality, spunk and spirit, you're a giant!

How lucky your family is, having a beautiful, quirky and fun loving furkid in you, China Bear! You're a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight! I hope you were treated to a very special Pet of the Day...ruling over your humans with a velvet paw; chowing down on a yummy, home cooked meal; cuddling with your peeps (if you're in the mood, lol); demanding and receiving all that your heart desired and more! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, precious China Bear, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~