Thread: Marvelous Mischief

Marvelous Mischief

Dear Mischief, what a beautiful tabby girl you are. Your coat looks so soft and plush, and your face with those big green eyes is so sweet.
    You have been with your forever family since you were 5 weeks old, and your mom and dad are your favorite humans. When they leave the house, you wait by the window for them to return.
    Even though you are an older gal now, you still have some of that naughtiness of your youth in you!
    Mieschief, you truly a fabulous senior kitty, and I wish you, your kitty siblings and your parents a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Dearest Mischief, what an adorable mature Moggy lady you are! You have such pretty brown-black tabby and white fur that looks so soft, and the sweetest face with those perky ears and the lovely big pale-green eyes looking straight out at me. Your fur has such an interesting design.. I love that tabby patch going down through the white around your nose! I wish I could reach through the screen and all the way around the world and down to Durban, South Africa to pet you, and pet your dear kitty siblings, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrents will pet you all for me .

And what a delightful story you have to tell! You've lived with your dear Purrrents ever since you were just five weeks old. You were very curious (well, you were a kitten!), often getting into trouble, which is how you earned your name. You're more stately and calm now, except for a bit of naughtiness from time to time, to keep your paw in. You have several kitty siblings, and you're the eldest, thirteen years old now. When your Purrrents go out, you watch for them to return. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Mischief, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear kitty siblings and Purrrents and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Melodious Mischief

Mischief, you are adorable and beautiful! And that picture of you is gorgeous. I love your greenish-yellow colored eyes and your smooth, soft-looking fur. Your humans must take really good care of you, you look very healthy!

You love your family-- your parents and kitty siblings-- but you need your space around other people and cats, which is smart! You've lived with your humans for 13 whole years! They've truly taken great care of you.

Your name suited you so well, getting into trouble all the time when you were a kitten. You're more calm now, but of course you HAVE to get naughty sometimes!

Congratulations, Melodious Mischief, on being Cat of the Day!!

Congratulations on being honored as Cat of the Day, Mischief!

What a lovely girl you are! Your tabby/white coat is beautiful with such wonderful markings and your green eyes are stunning.

I love that you have been with your family since you were five weeks old, what a close bond you must have. When they go out, you will sit in the window and wait for them - I bet they miss you as much as you miss them.

As a kitten you were curious and more active, so I can imagine how you always got into trouble. Now, you are more layed back, but will prove your name is accurate by being a little naughty now and again.

Have fun today and celebrate with extra treats and lots of loving. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Hello, Mischief in South Africa! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a beautiful lady you are! I like your sweet face, and your white fur with the tabby patterns!

You were five weeks old when you first came home, and you had loads of kitten energy and spirit! You got into mischief sometimes, which is how you got your name. Now you are mostly more calm, but there are still times of mischief! You are the oldest of the kitties at your house, and you observe from the window until your purr-ents come home. I imagine you also keep an eye on birds, leaves, and what ever else is happening outside your window too! Perfect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to lovely Mischief!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congrats on being COTD Marvelous Mischief!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Marvelous Mischief!

Greetings Mischief in South Africa! Congratulations on being crowned Cat of the Day, sweetheart!

What a gorgeous, *seasoned* Moggy/Tabby/mutt kitty you are! No matter your breed blend, you're absolutely stunning, and quite the kitty model too, I must say! And while the calendar may say you're 13 years young, you don't look half your age! Your sleek and shiny, perfectly groomed coat, the light in those sparkling jade green eyes belie your years!

How lucky your family is, having known your love and devotion, your companionship the past wonderful 13 years, having you as the leader of the pride! What a special kitty you are indeed, sweethart, beautiful inside and out, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you enjoyed a very special Cat of the Day celebration...making all sorts of fun...mischief, hehe; spending special time with your family, especially your daddy; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love to you, beautiful Mischief, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to all of your kitty siblings, too!!!

Gorgeous!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~