Thread: Handsome Big Ron!

Handsome Big Ron!

Dearest Big Ron, what a good-looking guy you are! You're a gorgeous grey-black and white Tuxedo, with your glossy fur that looks so soft and your sweet face with the pale-pink nose and those lovely big golden eyes. Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us! You are clearly a busy man, doing the laundry, climbing the stairs (to look for more dirty laundry, maybe?), working on some guitar riffs.. How did your family ever get by before you came? I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to Nottingham, England, in the UK to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Meowmie will pet you for me .

And what an amazing story you have to tell! You were rescued after being abandoned in a big country park when you were little. We thank your rescuers and your dear Meowmie and family for saving you and bringing you Home. You were quite wild, so you were named after a particularly-violent London criminal. It has taken a while for you to be socialized, but a few years later now, you are doing much better! You still don't like to be picked up and cuddled, but Meowmie does so at times, much to your disgust. After all, "E may be a bit violent but 'e don't 'arf luv 'is dear old mum." She wouldn't change you for the world! You and she love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Big Ron, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Meowmie and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Beautiful Big Ron!

Hi Big Ron! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a hunky, handsome, pawsitively precious ball of feline purrfection you are, sweetheart; the consummate character; one bad ass "mean moggy!" And your infamous namesake aside, the only charge against you is that of stealer of hearts! OK, so you might not be a fan of those who might dare to intrude your territory, not taking too kindly to other animals in the house, especially those pesky pups! But after all, you are "The Boss!" And who can blame you, protecting your territory after having been abandoned in that park, left to eke out a life on the mean streets for so long!

Thankfully you were rescued from that sad and lonely life, rescued by a forever family who would love and cherish you forever and always for the very special kitty that you are, unconditionally! Just as your human says, despite your reluctance to be cuddled and kissed, your family wouldn't have you any other way; purrfect just as you are! And while I understand you boasting your "East End Criminal" creds, do try to keep your purloining of those gold chains to a minimum!

How lucky your family is, having a furkid as beautiful, as personality packed as you in their lives; a never ending source of joy and laughter! You truly are one of a kind, Big Ron, a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, seeing your heartmelting photo spread has been such a treat! I hope you were treated to a very special, fun and loved filled day of celebration, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love to you, beautiful Big Ron, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Caught in the act???

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a handsome tuxedo boy you are Big Ron.
    I am so glad you were rescued by a family that loves you just the way you are.
    Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Radiant Big Ron

Big Ron, you're very, VERY handsome. I love your short, neat grey and white fur and your shiny mango colored eyes.

You're also very protective of your house, which is smart! When dogs come into your house, you let 'em know who's boss with a smack on the nose. And you study strangers to make sure that they won't steal anything!

I'm so sorry that you were abandoned when you were little, but your humans found you and now, what a great life you have. But at first, you had to learn to trust them. So after some struggles and scars, you loved them!

And you love treasure! You play with your human's chains then get some catnip. How sweet! You must have a great life with your humans, jumping on them, smacking dogs on the noses, and doing your Travis Bickle impression!

Congratulations, Radiant Big Ron, on being Cat of the Day!!

Hello, Big Ron in England! Happy Cat of the Day!

You look very handsome in your morning suit! Your grey and white fur looks very plush and soft to pet!

You had a tough start to life in the park. Then you came home, which required some adjusting. You are not a huge fan of being cuddled, but you have gotten used to some touching from your people. You play with your person's gold chain, and then it's time for catnip! You oversee the dogs, and keep tabs on what's happening at your house. Best of all, you are a loved kitty!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear Ron!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678