Thread: Precious young Max!

Precious young Max!

Dearest Max, what an adorable young Maine Coon mix kitten you are, quite the handsome fellow indeed! You are a mere eight months old and already showing definite Maine Coon characteristics. That trademark long thick fluffy fur is gorgeous and looks so soft and luxurious, and you have the sweetest young Coon face there with those perky pink ears and the lovely big golden eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You are so pretty, sprawled out on the bed there washing the thick fur of your front paws, then sitting and looking up at something, and finally up on that high shelf looking down intently. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Frankfort, KY to pet you, and pet your dear sister Sophie, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Meowmie will pet you both for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You worship the ground Sophie walks on and only give your dear Meowmie attention when Sophie isn't around. Meowmie adopted you and Sophie from the Scott County Humane Society after she lost her thirteen-year-old tortoiseshell kitty. She was so sad and lonely. Now you and Sophie make her smile with your antics and energy. You're full of mischief and love punching the shower curtain with your paws, chasing Sophie, playing with your toy mice, drinking water from the shower and wash basin, and playing in the water bowl, which tips over sometimes! You supervise Meowmie when she grooms herself and when she is printing from the computer. You and she and Sophie all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Max, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Sophie and Meowmie and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. We know your tortoiseshell Angel is watching from the Rainbow Bridge, sending down love, and enjoying Angelic treats in celebration!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Max, what a gorgeous Maine Coon mix boy you are. Your coat is gorgeous, and you have the sweetest face.
    I am very sorry that your mom lost her precious tortie. You and your sister came along just in time to help her with her sadness and to make her smile again.
    You keeping yourself and your mom entertained with kitten antics, like punching the shower curtain, knocking the water over and wrestle and chase your sister.
    And, of course, you have to supervise mom when she grooms herself.
    Max, you are adorable, and I wish you, Sophie and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Congratulations on being honored as Cat of the Day, Max!

What a handsome Maine Coon mix you are! Your coat is gorgeous and your golden eyes beautiful.

I’m so sorry your mom lost her thirteen-year-old tortoiseshell, but after that, you came along and cheered her up.

You have lots of energy, and you have fun playing in the bathtub and turning your bowl upside down sometimes. I bet you keep everone on their toes. Supervising your mom when she grooms herself and prints you are on the spot - I’m sure she appreciates it very much.

Have fun today... and every day, get spoiled with your favourite treats, lots of love and playtime with your sister. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetheart!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Precious Max!

Hi Max! Congratulations on being crowned Cat of the Day, sweetheart!

Quite the handsome fellow that you are, Max, to say the least; more like utterly swoon worthy, precious beyond words!) What a lucky girl your sister Sophie is, having a hunky, handsome, devoted protector and big brother in you, Max; you truly are one of a kind! (Nice to hear you share a bit of that big heart of yours with your Mom!)

Speaking of your Mom! Endless thanks to her for going the rescue route, opening up her home and heart to you and sister Sophie, assuring that forever and always two EXTRA special kitties would be loved and cherished forever and always! And in return you've helped to heal her heart after the passing of her beloved Torti, bringing so much comfort and joy to her life with your love, devoted companionship and your antics! (You do have a "thing" for all things bathroom!)

How lucky your Mom is, having a furkid, a beautiful best furry friend for life in you, Max! You're a gem, just as special as can be, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you and your family, learning of your happy, love filled life, seeing your heart-melting photos has been such a treat! I hope you enjoyed a very special day of celebration...chasing, and wrestling with sister Sophie; playing with your toy mice; getting into tons of fun mischief; being loved and pampered to pieces by your devoted Mom!!! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Max, our very special and nost deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear sister Sophie, too!

Scamp!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a handsome Maine Coon mix you are, Max. Congratulations on being COTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana