Thread: Gentleman Jett

Gentleman Jett

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 86
Size:  7.1 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You had to be the best Christmas present ever.
    Being chubby is not a bad thing.
    Celebrate your special day.

Congratulations, Jett, on being POTD! You are so handsome, photogenic and regal. We're glad you have a wonderful life in a beautiful environment with fellow equine companions. Sending best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Stunning Jett!

Greetings, Jett! Happy Pet of the Day!

Oh, what a gorgeous Quarter Horse you are, Jett, best gift ever!!! I don't think there was ever a more cherished Christmas gift than you, even if you didn't fit under the tree! Oh, we can only imagine the joy, the smile on your human's face when she opened that card!

What a wonderful life you have been blessed with, Jett, having a furever human as devoted as yours, being boarded at your auntie and uncle's home, having so many horse and pony friends to pal around with! Ahh! Life truly is good, not only for you, but for your human, having a beautiful 4 legged best friend for life in you, Jett! You're a gem, one in a million, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope you enjoyed a very special Pet of the Day celebration...spending fun time with your human and horse and pony pals, chowing down on um, lots of yummy treats, lol, being spoiled to the max and loved to bits! Lots of love and a big hug to you, beautiful Jett, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to all of your horse friends, too!!!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Jett, what a gorgeous Quarter Horse you are, with that glossy brown coat and that sweet face with the white forehead mark and the lovely big eyes. And what a terrific Christmas present you were for your dear person! You live in a really nice place with six other horses and two Shetland ponies... your own herd! You and they and your person all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Jett, on being chosen Pet of the Day for Thursday, March 12! We hope you and your dear person and horsie herd and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day, handsome Jett!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana