Thread: Lovely Little Girl!

Lovely Little Girl!

Dearest Little Girl, a.k.a. Tiny, you are utterly adorable! What a beautiful Tabby lady you are in all those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. You are gorgeous in profile in that first one, fascinating in that tight close-up, then looking so comfortable curled up snoozing away, and finally.. are you really thinking of taking your dear Meowmie's shiny bracelet to add to your stash, as soon as you have the chance? I wish I could reach through the screen and over to San Juan Capistrano, CA to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Meowmie will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You're sweet and gentle, you have a great sense of humor, and you like to ..collect things! You get together a pile of items you've taken, Meowmie finds them and puts them away, and you find a new hiding place and get together a new stash! You were born outside, likely to a feral mother who left you and your litter mates behind. We're so glad and grateful that a kind woman rescued you all. Your dear Meowmie adopted you from her, and you've been HOME ever since! You and Meowmie love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Little Girl, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Meowmie and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, and perhaps even a shiny bracelet?!

Last edited by phesina; 06-08-2019 at 02:36 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Little Girl, what a beautiful tabby you are. You look so soft and cuddly, and your face is adorable.
    I'm glad that you and your siblings were rescued, and that you found your forever home.
    You're keeping your mom on her toes by stealing her things and hiding them. Then you let her find the stash, and you look for a new place to hide her things.
    She even caught you checking out her bracelet!
    This is certainly one of the more interesting hobbies a kitty can have. You earned the title "klepto kitty".
    Otherwise, you are as sweet and lovely as can be, and you have a great sense of humor.
    Little Girl, aka Tiny, you are a precious girl, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

What a beautiful tabby you are Little Girl. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hello, Little Girl in California! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a beautiful lady you are! I like your soft fur and tabby markings! I smiled as I read about how you collect things, and you start a new collection after your stash gets put away Clever girl!

Happy Cat of the Day, beautiful Little Girl!