Thread: Handsome Hyndre

Handsome Hyndre

Name:  04.jpg
Views: 144
Size:  155.1 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    I would love to see you with your frog friend on your back.
    You are lucky enough to have a person to take such good care of you.
    Celebrate your special day and enjoy the summer

Handsome Hyndre!

Hi Hyndre! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a treat, having a Box Turtle as our featured honoree, and how deserving you are, sweetheart! You're beautiful, and just as sweet as can be! As a child I had two pet Box Turtles, Lou Lou and Pinky! I loved them dearly, and ever since you kids have always held a special place in my heart! How lucky you are, Hyndre, having a pet parent as devoted and loving as yours, tending to your every need with such devotion! And now with summer soon upon us, so much fun time out in the garden to look forward to!

How blessed your human is, having a best friend as beautiful and special as you to call her/his very own! You're a treasure!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...spending fun time in the garden, baking in the sun, playing Taxi Tortoise, hehe; munching on some yummy bread; spending special time with your human, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love to you, beautiful Hyndre, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your dear froggy friend too!

Beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Hyndre, you are gorgeous! What a beautiful Box Turtle you are, and what a good friend you are with your dear person. You've been together since she/he was eight years old! You like to follow him/her around and be outside in nice weather and hide in mud puddles. You also provide a great service as "Taxi Tortoise," giving your frog housemate rides on your back! You and your dear person and froggy pal all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Hyndre, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and froggy and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe a special serving of bread!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

​Congratulations on being Pet of the Day, handsome Hyndre!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Hyndre, on being POTD! You are so cute, colorful and fascinating! We are so glad you have such a wonderful, happy life! Sending best wishes for continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net