Thread: Fabulous Felicity

Fabulous Felicity

Dear Felicity, what a beautiful Ragdoll girl you are. Your coat looks so soft and silky, and your face, with those wonderful blue eyes, is so pretty.
    Your pictures are breath-taking. My favorite is the one where all three of you are snuggled up together!
    It is beyond me how anybody could not like you.
    You are playful and affectionate, you love to hang out with your kitty siblings, even though sometimes you get beat up, because you're so kind.
    Your person even wrote a song for you.
    Felicity, you are precious beyond words, and I wish you, Azura, Milo and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Dearest Felicity, what a fabulous kitty you are indeed! You are a very beautiful Ragdoll-mix lady, with soft-looking fur that is mostly white but has touches of other colors in it. And what a sweet face you have, with that cute nose outlined in black and those lovely big blue eyes. Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us! You are adorable in every one of them, and it's so nice to see you with your housemates Azura and Milo. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Kansas and pet all three of you! And in that picture of you lying on your back, are you looking for a tummy rub? If so, I wish I could rub that, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Meowmie will pet you all and rub any appropriate tummies for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You are very affectionate and cuddle your dear Meowmie every night. You let people know when you want attention with a gentle paw-touch on the leg or a slight lick. You play with the other kitties a lot, but you're so kind you sometimes get beat up and run off. (But you always come back!) You love to play tag with them and also play with strings and small fuzzy toys and toys Meowmie makes for you. (Please be careful playing with strings! You could swallow one, which can become a serious medical emergency.) You love it when Meowmie sings to you. She's even written a special song celebrating you! It has terrific lyrics, and I'd love to hear that sung to you! You and Meowmie and your dear kitty housemates all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Felicity, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Meowmie and kitty housemates and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 06-02-2019 at 05:37 AM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being today's Cat of the Day, beautiful Felicity!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hello, Felicity! Happy Cat of the Day! What a gorgeous lady you are! I smiled as I read about the song your person sings to you! Also at the picture of you and your house mates Happy Cat of the Day to Felicity, and love to Azura and Milo too!