Thread: Lovable Little Foot

Lovable Little Foot

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 107
Size:  14.2 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You are a true life saver to your older companions.
    Celebrate your special day

So glad you were there for both your owners, even if your female human didn't appreciate your "help" at the time! Congratulations again, Little Foot! You are Dog of the Day for the whole world to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

Lovable Little Foot!

Hi Little Foot! Happy Dog of the Day, sweetheart!

Not only are you one gorgeous Silky Terrier boy, just as cute as can be and smart as a whip, you're a hero and a lifesaver!!! I can only imagine what your Daddy's fate might have been had you not raced back to the apartment complex, alerting that maintenance man to your Daddy's plight, leading him to that ditch! And while your mommy's situation may not be as immediately life threatening, your heroics no less impressive! (And you got a bit of reward in the process too) How very blessed your Mommy and Daddy are, having a furkid as brave and beautiful, as loyal and loving as you, Little Foot! You truly are one EXTRA special pup, a friend to all, simply the best!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Meeting you today has been pure joy! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...watching over your Mom and Dad, receiving countless cuddles and kisses, being loved and pampered to pieces by your family and all of your adoring friends and fans! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, precious Little Foot, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Hero Little Foot!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a hero you are, Little Foot. Always there for your owner.

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Dearest Little Foot, you are a beautiful Silky Terrier! I don't think I've ever seen one before, and you are a splendid introduction to the breed for me. And what a terrific companion you are for your dear people. You enjoy bath time, keeping very still as they sing to you. You saved your dear Daddy's life, and you are helping your dear Mommy keep to her diet! You and they love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Little Foot, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear Mommy and Daddy and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 06-01-2019 at 04:22 AM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Little Foot

Hello, What a cute fellow you are! I really enjoyed reading about your and how you helped two older people. No doubt you are very smart and they are lucky to have you and vice versa. I hope you have many more happy healthy years. Congrats on being DOTD!