Thread: Ravishing Russian Blue Riley!

Ravishing Russian Blue Riley!

Dearest Riley, what a good-looking guy you are! You are absolutely gorgeous settled there among the greenery, partially in shade, partially in sunlight. That Russian Blue coat is beautiful and looks so soft, and you have the sweetest face with that cute grey nose and those lovely yellow eyes. You look so calm and peaceful and relaxed there! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Schaumburg, IL to pet you, and pet your other family kitties too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you all for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! Your skin-sister-to-be found you wandering around and took you in, and you've been a joy to your family ever since. You love to play with your kitty housemates and sun yourself outside in the yard, where you stay almost all summer. You're very curious and very vocal, making special noises to get attention when you want it. You are very affectionate, greeting your dear Purrrsons when they come home from work. You love to sleep with them, having one of them hold you in his/her arms as you purr the night away. You and they and your kitty housemates all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Riley, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and kitty housemates and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hello, Riley in Schaumburg, Illinois (I’m in LaGrange)! Happy Cat of the Day! What a handsome blue kitty you are! I smiled as I read about how you spend days in the yard, and always give special greetings to your people! You are a loved kitty!

Happy Cat of the Day to beautiful Riley!

Congratulations on being Today's Cat of the Day, handsome Riley!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana