Thread: Sweet Sandyballs!

Sweet Sandyballs!

Dearest Sandyballs, what a gorgeous guy you are! You are so handsome in both those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. You are so wise and contented leaning up against that chair arm, gazing out at us with those stunning copper-color eyes! And then you're very relaxed and laid-back, snoozing away there. That is quite interesting the way the surroundings and light show your fur in different beautiful colors. I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Amarillo, TX to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You love being near your dear Purrrson and her/his friends and family, and to be in the middle of whatever he/she is doing. You enjoy fetching toy mice and retrieving them, then dropping them at her/his feet. You two communicate quite well with each other. You're "a quiet, well mannered cat who never misbehaves." When you're being groomed, she thinks you realize that that prevents hairballs! You can go outside when you wish, but you never leave the yard. You spend most of your time sleeping indoors. You are very much the gentleman cat! Your Purrrson has never seen you threaten anyone, never heard you hiss or growl, though once when you were cornered by a big friendly dog, you "made yourself big." You both love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Sandyballs, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 03-06-2020 at 04:41 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Sandyballs, what a handsome British Shorthair boy you are. Your coat, with its pretty color and plushness, is simply gorgeous, and your face, with those golden eyes, is adorable.
    You are a busy kitty, helping with projects and making the bed. You also retrieve toy mice and drop them at your human's feet.
    Your other hobby is sleeping most of the day and being with friends and family.
    Sandyballs, you are truly a gentleman, enjoying the finer things in life. I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

What a handsome Brittish Shorthair, you are, Sandyballs.
    Your fur looks so soft and plush.
    Congratulations on being today's Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Sweet Sandyballs!!!

Hi Sandyballs in the Texas.! (LOVE your name! hehe) Congrats on nabbing "top cat" honors, sweetheart!

What a beautiful, impeccably mannered, most fetching British Shorthair gent you are, Sandyballs! Your plush, cafe-au-lait colored coat is exquisite, and just as special as your stunning good looks in your is your big, welcoming heart, your sweet and gentle demeanor!

I have never seen Sandyballs threaten anyone, never heard him hiss or growl. However, he once got cornered in the yard by a big, friendly dog and he "made himself big." He's really very much the gentleman cat!

How very lucky your human is, having a furkid, a devoted and loving companion, a full fledged furry family member in you! In looks and in purrsonality, inside and out you're perfection on 4 paws, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you has been such a treat! I hope you enjoyed a very special Cat of the Day celebration...playing fetch with your toy mice; treated to a nice, long grooming session; cuddling with your human; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, beautiful Sandyballs, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Gorgeous!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being honored as Cat of the Day, Sandyballs!

What a handsome boy you are! You have the most gorgeos cream/tabby coat and beautiful golden eyes - and look at that sweet face!

Not ever did your mom hear a hiss or growl from you, and when you were cornered by a big, but friendly dog, you just made yourself big… he he! Well, you never know what those dogs are up, do you!

You love to be in the middle of any project your mom is doing, including changing bed sheets - I bet she is happy for your help.

When you are outside, you know to stay close to home, that’s a very wise.
    Celebrate your day.. and every day with treats, lots of playtime and fun. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetheart!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Spectacular Sandyballs

Hello, Sandyballs! You are a very good-looking British Shorthair! I love your caramel colored fur and toffee colored eyes. They go so well together! Your weight is purrfect and your nose is adorable!

How smart you are, knowing how to fetch mice! And you love to be the center of attention, going in the middle of everything. You like your fur to be well-groomed and neat. Oh, it looks so soft! You're such a nice cat, never misbehaving! You can go outside whenever you want, and you actually can go out of the yard anytime, but you don't! You must really love your humans and you're so obedient. What a gentleman!

Congratulations, Spectacular Sandyballs, on being Cat of the Day!