Thread: Precious Young Tiffany!

Precious Young Tiffany!

Dearest Tiffany, what a precious young lady you are! You are a stunningly beautiful Tortoiseshell kitty, and my stunningly beautiful Tortoiseshell kitty Galaxy says "Hello, Meow!" You are just eight months old, still a growing girl, utterly adorable in those great photos. Thank you for sharing them with us! That Tortie trademark colorful fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and you have the sweetest face with those lovely big yellow-green eyes and that light-color streak down your nose. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Eugene, OR to pet you, and pet your two dear kitty housemates, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you all for me .

And what a story you have to tell! I was so saddened to read that you were a lost, abandoned kitten hiding under a trailer and yowling for rescue. And then that the neighbor took you in but put you right back outside because you and his/her dog didn't get along. I'm so very happy and grateful that your Real Purrrents-to-be were able to coax you out from under the trailer a few days later and bring you into your True Furrrever Home! My deepest thanks to them, and blessings to you all.

Now you are safe and always will be! Your two kitty housemates and you get along well, because you're so young they've decided to mother you. You're very intelligent and very expressive, getting into mischief but getting away with it because you're so cute. Your Purrrson is so very glad he/she could give you a Furrrever home! You love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Tiffany, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear kitty housemates and Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 06-13-2020 at 06:37 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Precious Tiffany!

Hi Tiffany! A very happy Cat of the Day to you, gorgeous girl!

You truly are one stunning young Torti girl, Tiffany! And being the gem that you are, you do your iconic namesake proud!

We are so grateful to your furever humans for answering your cries for help, welcoming you into their home and hearts, providing you with such a happy, love filled life...complete with furry siblings! Finally you are safe, sweetheart, forever and always be cherished for the treasure that you are!
    What a lucky family, having a furkid as beautiful and smart, as sweet and as loving as you! You may not have been a planned addition to the family, but fate will have its way! And just think, Tiffany...your wonderful new life has only just begun, with so many years of shared love and companionship for you and your family! I just love rescue stories, and yours sure has warmed my heart to the core!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Tiffany! Meeting you today, seeing your many heart-melting photos has been such a treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration...playing with your kitty siblings and cuddling with your humans, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Tiffany, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your kitty siblings, too!

SO beautiful! SO expressive!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Tiffany says thank you for the kind words! It was interesting when she was still outside, she hid when humans (especially kids) were nearby, but almost immediately she began to trust us. Almost like she knew we were the right people to make friends with. All evidence suggests she was born around/in an abandoned house and made her way across a large field to our park. A few people have food out for outdoor cats so she was fed but way young. It was a miracle she was able to eat solid food. Her teeth and claws are quite sharp and she's incredibly good at catching things, though, so there's no doubt that she was able to hunt even as a youngster. Still, she's way better off indoors! She has no interest in going outside either. Spook at 16 tries for the door all the time 🙄 but Tiffany is content even with the door wide open. Of course, she is young and a total pain in the butt. As I typed this, she was knocking things off a shelf as she was demanding breakfast. Silly cat! I love her though. She is so affectionate and super soft. She's also fun to play with.
    Thanks again for the super kind words! She's getting some extra pets and treats for her special day!

Lovely Tortie Tiffany!

Tiffany came into our lives quite by happenstance (like most cats). One day in January, our neighbor came knocking on our door and asked if one of our cats had gotten out. I heard a mournful cat cry coming from under the trailer next door. Concerned, I looked around and found both my cats napping inside. Who was yowling outside? The neighbor went around the park and asked everyone if they were missing a cat. Turns out, no one was. Poor little kitty howled and howled for a couple of nights before the neighbor took her in. She and the neighbor's dog did not get along and back outside the kitten went. After a few more days, my partners and I managed to coax her out from under the neighbor's trailer. She really started to trust us. Eventually, we just picked her up and brought her inside.

She gets along well with our other two cats who have decided to mother her, as she's quite young. She is incredibly intelligent which means she gets into a fair amount of trouble. Tiffany is also one of the most expressive cats I have ever been around. This makes her cute which helps when she's getting into things she's not supposed to. I am glad that I could give her a forever home!
    Hello, Tiffany up in Oregon and hello to your kitty siblings too! Happy Cat of the Day!

How wonderful that your person was able to rescue you from under the neighbor's trailer! You started trusting your people, and eventually allowed yourself to be picked up and brought indoors for a much better life!

You are a beautiful tortie lady - I like your golden and brownish-black fur, and the golden mark on your face! Your fur looks very smooth and soft to pet- I hope your people will give you and your kitty siblings some extra pats for me to celebrate!

You get into some trouble because you are incredibly intelligent, but your kitty siblings are helping you along. You are very expressive, which makes you cute! That helps when you have a moment of trouble (uh-oh!). Best of all, you are a safe and loved girl! PURRRR-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to PT's Tiffany!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, beautiful Tiffany!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana