Thread: Creampuff... one of our own!

Creampuff... one of our own!

Congratulations on being honored as Cat of the Day, Creampuff!

How cool to see one of our own Pet Talk cats here!

Since I first saw you, Creampuff, I fell in love. How wonderful it is that you were saved and treated for your respiratory illness, and the infection of your uterus. You are now the proud “manager” of a veterinary hospital! I'm sure you do an excellent job welcoming sick patients and calming down their parents - and keeping the staff amused every day.

Creampuff, you are one gorgeous kitty and so beautiful! I love your cream coat and your sweet face - and I know your mom and everyone working there love you to bits. You are a very important member of the staff!

Have fun today and celebrate in style with extra treats, playtime and lots of cuddles. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetheart!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Thank you, Randi!
    Creampuff is truly treasured by everybody, and our clients are in awe of her as well. She is the calm in our daily storm.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Dearest Creampuff, how delightful to greet a family member here! And such a gorgeous one you are, absolutely stunning! That pale orange fur is such a pretty color and looks so soft, and you have the sweetest face with those lovely big eyes. You are so cute, and so patient, sometimes wise and thoughtful in your supurrrvisory role, and then sometimes in a dress-up mood, in your Fiesta dress and then wearing all those leis. How nice to meet you in "Purrrrson!" I wish I could reach through the screen and over to North Carolina to pet you, and pet all your friends (the non-human ones, anyway..) at the clinic, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Meowmie, and your staff there, will pet you all for me .

And what a wonderful story you have to tell, of how you came to the clinic as a patient and wound up being in charge of the place! You play a very important role there, providing encouragement to the pets who come in for treatment and their people, and providing moral support to your staff members who must deal with many different and often difficult situations. Thank you for the terrific job you do! You all love and treasure each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Creampuff, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Meowmie and clinic staff and patients and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 03-03-2020 at 09:23 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Creampuff, It's always nice to meet one of our Pet Talk Cats here.
    Congratulations on being today's Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Dearest Creampuff
    As soon as I saw your name, I immediately knew that you were one our own.
    Concatulations on being chosen COTD. Lots of "Streicheleinheitsn ".

Beauitful Creampuff!!!

Hi Creampuff! Happy Cat of the Day to you, gorgeous girl, and to the entire veterinary staff too! How proud they must be, seeing you being honored here today! And how lucky are we, having one of our being the featured honoree!

What a heart-wrenching, heartwarming, life affirming story is yours, sweetheart! Endless thanks to everyone at the veterinary hospital, all of your hero miracle workers for their compassion and dedication, stepping in in your time of great need, healing you and assuring that for all the days of your life you would be loved and cherished, forever and always! How lucky they are, having a brave, beautiful, sweet and loving team mascot, staff assitant, best friend in you, Creampuff! You're just as special as they come, Creampuff, a true fighter and survivor, simply the best!!!

Long story short, since then, Creampuff has become the most important member of the whole veterinary staff. She is incredibly loving, smart and brave. Even non-cat people are being seen caring her around and loving on her. Our long workdays wouldn't be the same without Creampuff around.
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Hope you enjoyed an extra special Cat of the Day, Creampuff, being loved and pampered to pieces by your staff and all of your adoring friends and fans! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Creampuff, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Thank you, everybody! Creampuff is honored by all the kind words. She will continue with all of her hard work to make the hospital a better place.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

I would like to honor Creampuff. She is about three years old and is a Domestic Shorthair with orange creamsicle tabby fur.

This beautiful girl is Creampuff. She is the proud "manager" at a veterinary hospital. One year ago, Creampuff was brought into the hospital by her then-family. She was very sick with a severe respiratory illness, and she had an infection of her uterus. Her family couldn't afford the life-saving surgery, and Creampuff was about to be euthanized. One of our doctors offered the care she needed if the family would surrender her.

Long story short, since then, Creampuff has become the most important member of the whole veterinary staff. She is incredibly loving, smart and brave. Even non-cat people are being seen caring her around and loving on her. Our long workdays wouldn't be the same without Creampuff around.
    Hello, gorgeous Creampuff! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a stunningly beautiful kitty you are! I like your sweet face, your light golden-orange fur, your tabby tail and cute paws! Your coat looks so soft to pet- I hope your caring subordinates at the veterinary hospital will give you loads of hugs, snuggles and lovies for me!

You are a very important member of the staff, being loving, smart and brave. You occasionally wear a special outfit or accessory at work You make the long work days much brighter by being your sweet self! PURRRRRRfect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to sweet Creampuff!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Courageous Creampuff

Creampuff, you're such a beautiful and adorable furry girl. Your pictures are all very pretty, and how cool that you're a manager at a veterinary hospital! I'm sorry about your respiratory illness and infection in your uterus. You were about to be euthanized but one of the doctors offered to help you if your then family would surrender you.

You're a survivor, and now you're the manager of the veterinary hospital! You're loving, smart, and very brave. Everyone loves you and the hospital is so lucky to have you!

Congratulations, Courageous Creampuff, on being Cat of the Day!