Thread: Magnificent young Montoya!

Magnificent young Montoya!

Dearest Montoya, what an utterly adorable kitten you are! You're the cutest little thing, only eight weeks old, looking straight out at me from that shelf in the first photo and then rolled over on your back and reaching up in the second. Thank you for sharing those great pictures with us! They capture your spirit and curiosity and delight so well. I wish I could reach through the screen and ..over to Rochester Hills, not all that far away from me! ..and give you some gentle finger-pets! And in that second picture, are you looking for a gentle tummy-tickle? If so, I would be delighted to give you that, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will give you all the gentle pets you want for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you already have and are still developing at your young age! You are full of kitteny energy and love to play with everything and run around through the house and sleep anywhere you feel like. You also love playing with feathers and balls and sneaking up on people and pouncing. You're already very independent and seek attention when you want some food or playtime. And of course, your dear Purrrson can't resist! You have so much to teach her/him about you. You both love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Montoya, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, adorable Montoya!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana