Thread: Marvelous Molly!

Marvelous Molly!

Dearest Molly, what a sweetheart of a kitty you are! You have such pretty, soft-looking calico fur and just the sweetest face with that cute pink nose and those lovely big eyes with light and darker blue. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You are adorable in them both. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Nebraska to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a delightful story you have to tell! You and your dear Purrrsons all adopted each other about a year ago. You were shy at first, but you warmed up once you realized you were part of the family and safe and loved. You blossomed into the Fabulous Princess you actually were all along! You like to keep warm, laying on the computer monitor where it's nice and toasty, going to bed and settling where your dear Purrrson has warmed it up ahead for you, and getting into towels after they come out of the hot dryer. You enjoy playing with the laser light, even sitting up and chattering and reaching for it when it's shining on the ceiling! You and your dear Purrrsons all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Molly, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Molly, what a beautiful Siamese mix girl you are. You are so soft looking and your face, with those amazing blue eyes, is adorable.
    I'm glad that your family gave you a chance, even though you were very shy at first.
    Once you figured out that you were save and loved, and in your forever home, the princess in you came out. You love to chase the red dot, and you love to be warm, so you lay on top of the computer screen, and you'll go to bed after your person has warmed it up for you!
    Every day, you share joy and laughter with your humans.
    Molly, you are a precious kitty, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Congratulations beautiful Molly, on being today's Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana