Thread: Captivating Cooper

Captivating Cooper

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 159
Size:  6.9 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You are absolutely as cute as you can be.
    I know you like going to work, but I imagine
    everyone who comes to see you likes it even more.
    Celebrate your special day.

Dearest Cooper Worthington, you are adorable! What a sweet, precious Poodle/Shih Tzu mix you are! You're so cute in those great photos, and thanks for sharing them with us. When I saw that second one, I first thought that was maybe a good friend of yours, a camel or other large animal, and you were hanging out together in the stable! How nice that you get to go to work with mom and greet Annie the large taxidermy animal. Everybody there loves you, and it's "Coop Day" there! You joined your family after their two dear Labradors both passed away very close to each other. You have helped greatly in comforting them in their grief. You live with four indoor cats at home, and you play and cuddle with all of them, especially the oldest. You enjoy lying on the back of the couch, thinking you're a cat. You and all your family members love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

GREAT THANKS to your family for this: "Cooper's human family knows the importance of Spaying and Neutering dogs and cats, we hope everyone feels the same way too." We couldn't agree more!

Congratulations, darling Cooper, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear mom and dad and kitty housemates and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. I know your family's Labrador Angels are rejoicing with you at the Rainbow Bridge!

Last edited by phesina; 02-12-2020 at 01:45 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Capativating Cooper!

Hi Cooper! Congratulations on being honored as our very special, most deserving Dog of the Day!

Talk about cuteness overload! You're just too precious for words, Cooper, such an irresistible, most beautiful Shih Tzu x Poodle boy! (Poosshi?) It's no wonder you steal the hearts of all who cross your path, including all of those customers at your mommy's business! hehe I always opt to shop at those establishments who have a 4 legger as the official greeter!

I'm so sorry to hear of the passing of your Labbie predecessors. But thanks to you that empty place in your mom's heart has been filled, filled with love! How lucky your mommy is, having a co-worker, a best friend, a comforter and healer, a full fledged furry family member in you! You truly are a treasure, Cooper, beautiful inside and out, a gem!!!

He has loved his mom human through many losses, and she appreciates him more than words could express.
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you has been such a treat! I hope you enjoyed a very special day of celebration...playing fetch and helping your mom out at the shop...COOP DAY!!! And after a long day at work greeting the customers, spending the evening cuddling with your 4 kitty siblings and humans, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, precious Cooper, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY!!! Love to your dear kitty siblings, too!

That smile!!!

SO precious!!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 02-12-2020 at 08:41 AM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Cooper is too cute for words, just adorable!! Every day should be Coop day, I would love to smooch Coop, that's for sure 😍😘

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, Captivating Cooper.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana