Thread: Sparkling Ziggi Golden Stardust

Sparkling Ziggi Golden Stardust

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 117
Size:  13.7 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a beautiful bird who likes to have her way.
    You also like to make sure you look good at all times.
    Celebrate your special day.

Sparkling Ziggi Golden Stardust!

Greetings, Ziggi Golden Stardust! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a beautiful, ethereal name for one beautiful Budgie girl! Your colors are simply gorgeous, and if I were as pretty as you I'd spend my days preening and admiring myself in the mirror too! hehe And my all accounts you're every bit as beautiful on the inside as out, loving on your human and birdie bestie/cage mate Bubbles as you do, ! OK, you might be a bit *feisty* and head strong on occasion, the dominant one of the flock, but that only adds to your charm! You're an "in charge" kind of girl! How very lucky your human is having a best feathered family member, a sweet and loving companion in you, Ziggi Golden Stardust! You truly are one of a kind, one in a million, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...hanging out atop that door frame, lol; singing up a storm with your fellow flock members and cuddling with Bubbles; watching some TV tonight with your human; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, gentle cuddles and wee kisses to you, beautiful Ziggi Golden Stardust, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Bubbles and the entire flock, too!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Ziggi Golden Stardust, what a beautiful Budgie you are! Those feather colors are absolutely gorgeous, and you clearly do a great job of making sure you are pretty at all times. You also have quite the personality. You're very dominant and like to control your budgie friends, but you're very motherly towards your roommate Bubbles, hugging and preening him. You love to watch TV and sit on the door-ledge and sing with your other family birds. You and they and your dear person love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Stardust, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and Bubbles and other birdies and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a beautiful budgie you are, Stardust.

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Ziggi, on being POTD! You are a BEAUTIFUL! (We birds!) We are so glad you have a wonderful life and loving family! Sending best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net/275827546