Thread: Amazing Maize

Amazing Maize

Dear Maize, what a gorgeous girl you are. Your coat looks so incredibly soft, and your face, with those beautiful green eyes, is so adorable.
    I am very sorry that your previous parent passed away! You are honoring him/her by wearing their favorite color.
    How wonderful that you found another loving family.
    You are a bit shy around new people and you are jumpy, but one can't be careful enough, right?
    Whenever you want chicken, you make yourself heard with a cute meow, and when you're happy you purr loudly.
    Your other hobbies include sleeping in boxes, and blocking the TV to get attention.
    Maize, you are truly amazing and precious, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Dearest Maize, you are adorable! What a beautiful kitty you are, so pretty with that white and black fur (I'm not sure if that's the actual Tuxedo look) that looks so soft! And you have such a sweet face with that cute pink nose with the black spot on it and those lovely big pale-green eyes. You certainly do look comfortable and content in those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. Another box-loving cat, like so many! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Sheffield, England to pet you. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a heartwarming story you have to tell! We're sorry your previous dear Purrrson passed away last year, and we're so glad and grateful that your new Purrrfect Purrrsons then welcomed you into their family. How sweet that you are wearing your light-blue bandanna in memory of your earlier Purrrson who loved that color! You're shy around new people and very jumpy. You purr loudly when you're happy, and you make your cute meow when you want chicken. You demand attention and treats and fusses by sitting in front of the TV. You're a true Daddy's girl and smile when he pets your head. You and he and all your family members love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Maize, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Daddy and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe a special serving of chicken! We know that your dear previous-Purrrson Angel and all the Angels are rejoicing with you at the Rainbow Bridge!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being chosen today's Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana