Thread: Stunning Silver

Stunning Silver

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 163
Size:  14.0 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    Beauty and brains, a winning combination .
    You will do well in anything you try.
    Celebrate your special day and
    take good care of your Mom

Beautiful Silver!

Greetings, Silver! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a stunning girl you are, Silver, the quintessential GSD, embodying all of those cherished traits your beloved breed is known for: beauty, keen intelligence (bilingual!), athleticism, incomparable devotion and loyal to your human, a heart as big as they come! How blessed your human is, having been chosen by you to be your one and only! No doubt you sensed, even at that young age, that she was in need of a very special someone to help her over some very turbulent, challenging days to come, and how you delivered! Through good times and tough times, the most heartbreaking of times, you were there for her, comforting her with your unconditional love and unwavering devotion, helping to heal her broken heart.

What a very special bond you and your Momma share, a bond that only grows deeper and stronger with each passing day! And while my heart breaks, knowing your Momma's beloved Dad is no longer with her, I take comfort knowing she has you, her ever faithful best friend and loving companion, her guardian and soulmate there by her side! And I have no doubt that you're going to shine in your protection and agility training, Silver, in your role as a search and rescue dog! Oh, what fun and exciting times await you and your Momma as you embark on your new career, though I'm pretty sure she would say nothing compares with those evenings, you snuggling up beside her in bed after a long day, having given the "all clear!" You truly are one in a million, Silver, just as special as they come, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Silver! Meeting you today, having the chance to honor all that you mean to your Momma, the love you share, has been a joy! I hope you're in the midst of a very special day of celebration...playing with your 3 doggie brothers and sister; herding the 5 kitties and your 2 Ferret friends, hehe; spending special time with your Momma; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Silver, our very special and most deserving Dat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to all of your furry siblings, too!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Silver, a.k.a. Lorrin's Silver Guardian, you are stunning indeed! What a gorgeous German Shepherd you are! And what a delightful personality you have, too. You chose your dear person the minute you saw her/him! You're very smart, always learning, and you and your person have developed the strongest bond. You're even bilingual, learning commands in German! You love playing with your two brother Black Labs and sister Chinese Shar-Pei/Pittbull mix, and chasing your cats and pestering your ferrets. Most importantly, you are your dear person's guardian! You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Silver, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Stunning Silver loves to learn.
    She has a deep bond with her Moma.
    Congrats on being DOTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

5. Such a beautiful dog! youre so lucky. ive always wanted a GSD but i am rather limited on room space :<
    congratulations on her being Dog of the Day!