Thread: Intelligent Izzy

Intelligent Izzy

Name:  31 (1).jpg
Views: 105
Size:  84.7 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a beautiful girl who has a wonderful life.
    walks, showers, good food, but best of all, love
    Celebrate your special day

Dearest Izzy, a.k.a. Isabel, you are absolutely stunning! You are such a gorgeous, sweet, pretty Galah Cockatoo, with those colorful feathers and that sweet face with those lovely big dark eyes and what looks like a big smile (and probably is!). You're a genuine New York character, almost twelve years old now. You love toes, and you also love eating, especially breakfast. You enjoy long walks in Central Park, playing with kids, and hanging out in showers. And then, after your busy day, you become a cuddly, pink ball of fluff, only wanting some love (and a scratch on the head)! You and your dear people all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Izzy, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a gorgeous Galah Cockatoo you are, Izzy.

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Izzy, on being POTD! You are gorgeous, brilliant and amazing! (We birds!) We loved reading about your happy life with your wonderful family! We laughed while reading about your "typical New Yorker behavior"! Sending best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net/275827546

Beautiful Izzy!

Hi Izzy! Congratulations from a "typical" native New Yorker on being crowned Pet of the Day!!!

Oh my gosh! How gorgeous are YOU, one irresistible ball of pink feathered fluff! What a treat, having the rare (here in the U.S.!) Galah Cockatoo as our featured honoree! I don't think I've ever met a cotton candy pink colored bird of any species before! You look so yummy I could eat you!

Izzy is a Rose-breasted or Galah cockatoo. Her given name is Isabel, but we always call her Izzy. Though they are somewhat rare in the United States, they are as populous as pigeons in Australia, where they are a wild species.
    But as breathtaking as your outer beauty is, it pales in comparison to your fun loving personality and big heart! What a character! You antics have me laughing out loud! And if all of that isn't enough to recommend you, you're just as sweet and loving as can be!

Izzy enjoys long walks in Central Park, and playing with kiddies. She's also a big fan of showers. She'd hang out in there all day if I'd let her. But, after a busy day of chasing toes and destroying clean clothes, she becomes a cuddly, pink ball of fluff, and all she wants is some love (and a scratch on the head).
    Oh, how the kids must love hangin' with you at the Park! And just as your human says, after a busy day destroying stuff and showering, bringing so much joy to so many, no better way to spend the evening than cuddling with your family, being lavished with love, treated to tons of cuddles and head skrtiches!

How lucky your family is, having a beautiful, joyful, life loving best feathered family member in you, Izzy! You truly are a gem, one in a million, simply the best!

Thanks for the big smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you has been such fun! I hope you enjoyed a very special Pet of the Day celebration...taking a walk in the park; treated to a nice, long shower; munching on treats not named toes, shower curtains, paintings or walls, lol; receiving tons of cuddles and skritches; being loved and pampered to pieces by your wonderful family! Lots of love, snuggles and *kisses* to you, beautiful Izzy, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!

That face! That smile!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~