Thread: Excellent Ella

Excellent Ella

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  11.8 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a beautiful and happy go lucky girl.
    You have found the perfect home with
    a person who loves you so much
    Celebrate your special day.

Ella-gent Ella!

Hi Ella! Happy Dog of the Day!

Oh my! What a gorgeous, long legged, most ella-gent Labbie x girl you are! Cindy Crawford's got nothing on you in the leg dept! hehe But that face? Now that's a face sweet enough to melt the hardest of hearts! But as captivating as your beauty and elegance are, it's your goofy, nutty, fun and life loving personality that sealed the deal for me! You're my kind of girl! And I have a feeling your mom wouldn't trade those "I'm really only 5 lbs" lap warming sessions for the world! As she says, a small price to pay for the joy, love and laughter you bring to her life! How lucky your mom is, having been blessed with a "first" as beautiful, as sweet and loving, as special as you, Miss Ella! Inside and out, head to tail, you're perfection on 4 paws!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today has been a joy! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...playing tug o war and hide and seek with pup pal Tegan and your mom; warming your mom's lap, hehe; chowing down on some yummy treats; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, precious Ella, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Tegan, too!

That profile! Those legs!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Ella, you are absolutely gorgeous! What a beautiful Labrador/Boxer mix lady you are, often rather elegant (or ella-gent) as your dear person says. She/he grew up with family dogs, and you are his/her first own dog. As she/he says, " I can't imagine how I survived without her!"

You have the most delightful personality! You may be full-grown now, but you still crawl into your dear person's lap as you have ever since you were a tiny five-pound puppy! You love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Ella, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations beautiful Ella, on being today's Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana