Thread: Irrepressible Isaac

Irrepressible Isaac

Name:  24.jpg
Views: 155
Size:  132.1 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a little cutie who loves to run in his wheel.
    You also like to chew on the cage bars.
    Celebrate your special day.

Dearest Isaac, what a precious little Panda Bear Hamster you are! You are absolutely adorable, with those little fingers holding onto the cage bars, and your sweet face with the cute pink nose and long whiskers and lovely big dark eyes. You're so cute looking through those cage bars as you gnaw the purple paint on the bar below your nose! You're full of energy and love to run on your wheel at night, even if that keeps your dear Dad awake. Your brother Albert steals your smelly food pellets that Dad gives you. You don't like it when Dad takes out the wheel or when the food bowl gets empty. You let him know, and these things get fixed quickly! You love each other very much, don't you.What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Isaac, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope that you and your dear Dad and Albert and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 01-25-2020 at 01:02 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Irrepressible Isaac!

Hi Isaac! Happy Pet of the Day!

Oh, be still my heart! What a pawsitively precious Panda Bear Hamster you are, Isaac! That sweet little face of yours, peering out from your cage has my heart in total meltdown mode!

Thanks for squeaking off a note to us, Isaac! Your missive had me laughing out loud! What a character you are! No denying you have your dad wrapped firmly around those precious paws of yours! But what's this? Removing your wheel? Well, I'm sure you put that issue to rest, post haste!

My owner puts me in a yellow ball, but then he gets annoyed when I fall asleep in it. My pet peeves are when my owner takes out the wheel, and when the food bowl gets empty. But those are small issues, and usually resolved quickly once I voice my displeasure
    Good to know you have your servant catering to your every whim, Isaac! Then again, who could deny your sweet, adorable wee self anything? You're a treasure, Isaac, and your dad so lucky having a beautiful, adorable, spunky and spirited furkid in you!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Meeting you has been a blast! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...wheel in place and food bowl filled to the brim; playing with Albert and rolling in your yellow ball (or napping); being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, gentle cuddles and wee kisses to you, precious Isaac, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your dear brother Albert, too!

SO precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a cute little Panda Bear Hamster you are, Isaac.
    Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Isaac, on being POTD! You are precious, adorable and clever! (We rodents!) We loved reading about your great life with your pal, Albert, and we hope you have lots of yummy food to eat besides the "smelly" food pellets! Sending best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! Hope we meet Albert as POTD soon! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net