Thread: Lovely Miss Nikita!

Lovely Miss Nikita!

Dearest Nikita, what a beautiful young lady you are! Your black fur with a little white is so sleek and soft-looking, and you have the sweetest face with that cute black nose and those lovely big pale-green eyes. You are absolutely gorgeous in all those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. You are quite the gifted photographer's model! What a terrific assortment of scenes from your life those pictures show. I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to Fischerhude, Bremen, Germany to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved person will pet you for me .

And what a delightful personality you have! You met your permanent family when you were just a kitten, and they found you so cute they had to take you. Now you are two years old, and you love to play with other cats or people. You bring your toy to one of your family members to let them know you want to say "play with me!" Your favorite place is that soft and cozy armchair. When someone sits in it, you come to that person for some cuddles. You also love to sleep after eating. You and your family members all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Nikita, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Lovely Miss Nikita!

Hi Nikita in beautiful
    Fischerhude, Bremen, Germany! Happy Cat of the Day!

Oh my! What a stunning, sleek and shiny pantherette you are, Nikita! You may not have been the grey kitty your family THOUGHT they wanted, but as it turned out, your gorgeous ebony self was the kitty that was destined to be theirs, and what a purrfect, most heavenly match it turned out to be!

What a lucky kitty you are, Nikita, living in rural Fischerhude Village, rich with beautiful scenery, farms and farm animals, critters of all kinds; truly living the good life, eating, playing and sleeping the day away! Best of all, you are so very loved by your family, your skin siblings and human mom! And there's no doubt you love them back every bit as much! Life is good!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Nikita! Meeting you, reading your human's love filled tribute and being treated to your beautiful photos has been the perfect ending to my long day! I hope you're enjoying your big day in the spotlight...playing with your humans and kitty friend; munching on yummy treats; cuddling up on your soft and cozy armchair; being loved and pampered to pieces!!! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, beautiful Nikita, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your kitty friend, too!

Gorgeous!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Beautiful lady

Nikita is a beautiful kitty. She's like a clone of my Tristan. He, too, had a small white patch on his chest but otherwise was all black. He died almost exactly two years ago and I still miss him horribly.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day Lovely Miss Nikita!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana