Thread: Terrific Teddy and Teah

Terrific Teddy and Teah

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 117
Size:  14.4 KB

Congratulations on being Dogs of the Day.
    What a wonderful team you are for so many years.
    Keeping each other and your person safe and happy.
    Celebrate your special day.

Precious Teddy and Teah!

Hi Teddy and Teah! Happy "two for Tuesday" Dogs of the Day to you two cuties!

What a precious pair you kids make! Seeing you up on my Dog of the Day screen put the biggest smile on my face, and oh my, your mommy's heart wrenching, love filled tribute brought tears to my eyes!

My heart breaks,Teddy, imagining the unspeakable physical and emotional abuse/neglect you endured during the those first 3 formative months of life, not even once having seen the outdoors, smelled the fresh air or felt the sun on your fur; having been "reduced" in price due to lack of interest.

Thankfully your mom rescued you from that hellish existence when she did, welcoming you home and into her heart, assuring that for all the days of your life you would be loved and cherished. Understandably, some emotional scars remain. But in true canine style, with time and patience (and more than a little help from sister Teah), you blossomed into the happy, confident, life loving pup we meet here today! Your transformation is testament to not only the healing power of unconditional love, but your indefatigable spirit, your strength and courage!

How lucky your mom and sister Teah are, having a beautiful, brave, sweet and loving furkid and best friend in you, Teddy! You're just as special as they come, a fighter and survivor, an inspiration to us all!

Thanks to your mom for sharing your heartwarming rags to riches story with us, giving us the pleasure of honoring you here today! I hope you and sweet Teah are enjoying a very special day of celebration, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your hearts desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Teddy and Teah, our very special and most deserving Dogs of the Day, EVERY day! (Off to follow you and your mom on Twitter!)

Be still my heart! A double dose of doggie adorableness!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being Dogs of the Day, Terrific Teddy and Teah!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Dearest Teddy and Teah, what a wonderful, beautiful pair of Dogs of the Day you both are! You are just so cute in that great photo, sitting up and staring straight out at me. And what a wonderful, heartwarming story you have to tell! Teddy, I am so glad your dear Mom rescued you as a puppy from that horrible pet store situation and then three months later brought Teah home to be your best friend. Twelve years later now, you are still together, cuddling and playing! We thank your dear Mom for rescuing you and bringing you both to your wonderful Furrrever home full of safety and love. And you have rescued her, too, keeping her company during her long days of writing. Bless you all! You and Mom all love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Teddy and Teah, on being chosen today's Dogs of the Day! I hope you and your dear Mom and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery