Thread: Marvelous Moose

Marvelous Moose

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 155
Size:  5.8 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    Look at that adorable face.
    You are a big boy who likes to play and eat.
    Celebrate your world famous day

Dearest Moose, you are adorable! What a gorgeous Labrador Retriever you are! Your fur is a beautiful chocolate color and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with those lovely big eyes gazing out at me. You're a growing boy, only eight months old. How nice that you have your big brother Raikou to play with and learn from! You are learning some tricks, and your favorite game is play-wrestling. You love wrestling with Raikou and really anyone who likes to play-fight a puppy! You're very devoted to your human family. Your person says you're ".. a fat, stinky glue that holds us together. " You and Raikou and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Moose, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear Raikou and humans and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 01-18-2020 at 08:52 AM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Marvelous Moose!!!

Greetings, Moose! Happy Dog of the Day to you, from all in his Lab loving home!

Oh, what a precious Labbie boy you are, Moose! Seeing your beautiful, sweet, Chocolate self up on my Dog of the Day screen this morning has me smiling from the inside out! That looks like a photo of you as a baby that your family has shared with us, but judging by the size of those pawsies (and your human's sworn testimony) at 8 months old you're now quite the big boy, giving brother Raikou a run for the money, size wise! hehe And being a Lab, I have no doubt your heart is also as big as can be as well! Forget the "smelly" and "fat" part, lol, in looks, personality and heart, in every way that matters you couldn't be any more perfect if you tried; the quintessential goofy, fun and people loving, loyal to a fault, attention craving Lab! How lucky your humans are, having a beautiful furry family member in you, Moose; the perfect addition to your Lab loving family; the glue that holds them together!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today has been a joy! I hope you enjoyed a very special day of celebration...wresting with big brother Raikou and your humans, getting into all sorts of fun puppy mischief, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, precious Moose, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear brother Raikou, too!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a beautiful Lab you are, Moose. Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana