Thread: Pretty Pepper

Pretty Pepper

Name:  29b.jpg
Views: 136
Size:  318.5 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a beautiful girl you are.
    A typical rabbit who loves to hop and eat.
    You love to be petted on your terms.
    Celebrate your special day.

Dearest Pepper, what a beautiful girl you are! That black fur looks so soft, and you have the sweetest face with those lovely big brown eyes. You're so cute with that dandelion in your mouth there! You have the most delightful personality, too. You're "just a normal rabbit" (and a very special one) who likes hopping around and sniffing things. You're affectionate and love to be petted. Your fur gets warm when you lie in the sun, and I bet that feels good to the touch. I'd love to be able to pet you to find out! You and your dear person love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Pepper, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe even a few special dandelions and leaves!

Last edited by phesina; 04-29-2019 at 08:36 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Precious Pepper!

Hi Pepper! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart!

Having just come in from working in the yard, eyeing those dandelions, just wondering if your mom wouldn't mind me borrowing you for a day? Oh, this definitely is your time of year, sweetheart! Sping has sprung, the dandelions are in bloom, all is well in Pepper world!

She is funny and has a love for dandelions and leaves, so loves when spring come around and dandelion appear everywhere. This is her favorite time of year. The good thing is they are good for her, so that's a relief!
    What a beautiful Rex bun you are, Pepper! Your sleek and shiny, ebony colored coat is gorgeous, but oh my, those awesome ears are definitely your crowning glory! And while your human may be hesitant to sing your praises, in looks and in personality you're anything but average, beautiful inside and out! Most important of all you are so very loved by your human, and for good reason! You're the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...munching on yummy dandelions and being treated to extra free/floor time, cuddling with your human, being spoiled to the max and loved to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Pepper, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

It's that time of year!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a beautiful bunny you are, Pepper. Your black fur look so soft.

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Pepper, on being POTD! You are gorgeous! You don't need to know any tricks ~ God made you perfect! (I hope your human family makes sure all of your dandelions and outdoor food is clean and free from poisons/pesticides and that you're supervised outside to avoid predators.) Do you like exploring inside your family's home and finding hidden treats? Sending best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net