Thread: Happy little Hermione

Happy little Hermione

Dearest Hermione, what an adorable Bengal child you are! You are very beautiful, with that brown-tabby fur that looks so very soft and that sweet face with the cute little nose and those lovely big golden eyes. You're so cute in that great photo, and thank you for sharing it with us. You are a growing girl, only three months old, and we can already see what a gorgeous young lady you are becoming! I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Madison, AL to pet you. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You are a BIG purrer, and you love to be held. You're very sweet and very playful. You like to "eat" your dear Purrrson, at least chew on him/her if you can, silly kitten! You stay in her/his room most of the time, and you speak up when your food and water bowls need to be refilled. You came up to your Purrrson as a stray kitten outside one day, and he/she coaxed you inside. We give great thanks to her/him for rescuing you! Now you are living the terrific life you deserve (and you deserved all along). You both love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Hermione, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 01-18-2020 at 02:02 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Best wishes

Hermione - You are such a lucky little girl to find such a nice person to take you in. It makes me so sad to hear about little kittens having to fend for themsevles, and I am so glad your story has turned into a happy one! You have such a cute face and I see that classic 'Tabby M' on your forehead. That makes me think you might be an Ocicat mix or a tabby mix with a Simease or Abby. If you have a BIG voice then I'm sure there is some Simease in you :-) No matter, we LOVE ALL SPOTTY CATS!

Enjoy your special day.

Happy Hermione!

Hi Hermione! Happy Cat of the Day, sweetheart! (LOVE your name!!!)

Aww!!! What a beautiful, pawsitively precious baby Bengal girl you are, Hermione! I do believe you've crashed the Cat of the Day cuteness meter!

We are so thankful to your young human, your family, for rescuing your wee self! And it's clear (after a bit of coaxing!) that you're living and loving the good life indoors to the max! How lucky your young human is, having a playful, sweet and loving, cuddles craving best furry friend in you, sweetheart! What a wonderful, unexpected addition to your family you are, Hemione, just as special as can be, a gem!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! I hope you enjoyed a very special day of celebration...playing as only a kitten can; chomping on your human, hehe; receiving tons of cuddles; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, precious Hermione, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Long and happy life to you, sweet baby girl!!!

Precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, Hermione in Alabama! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a sweet kitten you are! I like your golden brown fur and your tabby markings! Your fur looks so soft to pet!

You are a busy kitty, too-- purring, receiving snuggles, and being adorable! And I imagine you are a playful girl, too-- purrrr-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to sweet Hermione!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hermione, I am glad you were rescued and now have a loving home.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, Happy Hermione!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana