Thread: Oh-so-beautiful Oreo Angel!

Oh-so-beautiful Oreo Angel!

Dearest Oreo, you are absolutely gorgeous! What a stunning fluffy Tuxedo-patterned Norwegian Forest Cat Angel you are. That fur is downright luxurious, and what a sweet face you have with that white mustache and the long white whiskers and eyebrows and those lovely big golden eyes. When you lived in Chelsea, not that far away, I wish I could have taken a drive over to meet you in Purrrson! Now I wish I could reach through the screen and ..all the way to the Rainbow Bridge ..to pet you. I can't, of course, but I know the other Angels are all petting you for me .

And what a lovely story you have to tell! You were a stray cat found in a dumpster by your family-to-be's uncle, and he brought you Home to live with them. You were adventurous and a bit ornery at first. You liked to be outside and sometimes brought home "trophies." After you got to know your dear family better, you became more affectionate. As you got older, you preferred spending time inside and became quite the snuggle-bug. You liked to curl up on your dear Purrrson's lap and be petted. You enjoyed sleeping under the Christmas tree in your special spot.

You went to the Rainbow Bridge at age twenty-three. You and your dear Purrrson and all your family members love each other very much, don't you. They miss you and grieve you greatly. Please send some Angelic purrrs to their hearts to remind them that all is well, you are with them and watching over them, and you will all be together again One Fine Day.. What a wonderful love-filled home and wonderful life you shared and will always share!

Congratulations, darling Oreo Angel, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and games and treats and precious memories shared. We know the Angels are all rejoicing with you at the Bridge!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Oreo, what a gorgeous tuxedo girl you were here on Earth, and now a glorious kitty angel at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Your coat looks so soft and fluffy, and your face with that adorable mustache is too cute.
    Your life started out on the mean streets, looking for food in a dumpster, but then your luck changed and you found your forever family. It took you a little while to trust your humans completely, but eventually you came around, and in your later years, you even became a lap kitty.
    Oreo, you lived a long and happy life, well-taken care of by your beloved family. You will be in their hearts forever, and you will watch over them, as they miss you so much.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, beautiful Oreo Angel!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Oreo

Dearest Oreo,

Firstly let me say how beautiful you are! Your name suits you for sure! With that black and white coat resembling the colors of an Oreo cookie 😉
    You made quite the leap from being a wild cat who lived away from people, to being a “snuggle bug”! You also showed your love and gratitude to your humans in many ways; like bringing them little presents from the outdoors!
    You lived a very long life, Oreo, which shows what unconditional love can do ❤️
    I know that you will never be forgotten by your family, and you will always have their hearts. I also know that one day, you will meet again. But for now, keep them safe and watch over them from the rainbow bridge!
    Thank you for being such a kind and loving cat, sweet Oreo 💕