Thread: Marvelous Marzipan!

Marvelous Marzipan!

Dearest Marzipan, what an adorable young lady you are! Your coat is so colorful and gorgeous and looks so very soft. Perhaps you're a calico, with that tortie-plus-white coloring! You have the sweetest face with those long curly white whiskers and that cute pink nose and those lovely big pale-green eyes. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Quakertown, PA to pet you, and pet your four kitty housemates, too! I can't, of course, but I know your two human slaves will pet you all for me .

What a delightful Purrrsonality you have! Even though you're the youngest cat in your family, you rule the roost! You keep busy greeting visitors, inspecting all packages, and protecting the slaves from scary objects like milk jug rings, twist-ties, and dust bunnies. How did they ever run the household before you arrived?!! You make sure the water gets turned on whenever a slave approaches the sink. You settle on any available lap. You're quite a character, indeed! You and your dear kitty housemates and Purrrsons all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Marzipan, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and kitty pals and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations beautiful Marzipan, on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Beautiful Marzipan!!!

Hi Marzipan! Congratulations on being crowned Cat of the Day!

What a beautiful Torti baby you are, Marzipan, precious beyond words! Your uniquely colored coat is gorgeous, and that sweet, little face of yours is over the moon heart-melting! And bonus points for being named after my most favorite confection! Not only are you beautiful, but true to your name just as sweet and irresistible as can be!

Endless thanks to your original rescuers for saving you and your siblings from the mean streets, and to your family's vet for providing you with all with safe refuge until your forever families could find their way to you! And oh, didn't YOU hit the forever family jackpot! We are so grateful to your humans for opening up their home and hearts to such a deserving little boy, assuring that forever and always you will be loved and cherished! How lucky your family is, having a beautiful, sweet and loving furkid in you, Marzipan! You're the best!!!

I hope you enjoyed a very special day of celebration, sweetheart...ruling the roost and greeting your party guests with your trademark graciousness, hehe; keeping your home safe from those scary jug caps, dust bunnies and twist ties and inspecting those packages; playing with your sibs and warming your humans' laps; being loved and pampered to pieces; treated to all your heart desired and more! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, beautiful Marzipan, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to all of your furry siblings, too!

Precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~