Thread: Terrific Toffee

Terrific Toffee

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 90
Size:  10.5 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    I'm sure those four months at the shelter were very scary.
    Now you have the life many bunnies can only dream of.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Congratulations, Toffee, on being POTD! Thank God you were found and rescued! You are a SURVIVOR and your Mummy is a HERO for adopting you and giving you a wonderful, fun life full of love and sharing! (BTW, I love your name because toffee is one of my fave candies!) Your photos are PRECIOUS ~ you are full of personality and so photogenic! You are also brilliant and adorable! How awesome that you and your Mummy can spend days together, even when she needs to work from home! (I would never get any work done with your cute self nearby, LOL!) We are sending you our very best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Cutie! P.S. How lucky that your Grandmummy is so near so you can visit often and receive even MORE love! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Terrific Toffee!

Hi Toffee! Happy, hoppy bunny Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart!

What a beautiful bunny you are, Toffee; those ears!!! And true to your name, just as sweet as they come, pure furry confection! We are so thankful to your rescuers for saving you, providing you with safe refuge until that happy day when your mommy to be would find her way to you, and find you she did, and the rest is happy history!

She likes to visit her grandmummy who lives downstairs, and cutely stands at the bottom of the stairs and scratches and rips the carpet ... but only stays out of my line of sight for a minute else she gets nervous. I work from home due to a disability, so she roams free pretty close to 24/7 and keeps me very good company. We actually eat together on the couch as well. Toffee also likes watching movies as she sits beside me during same.
    You truly are living the good life,Toffee, having a stay at home mum, enjoying free roam of the house, not to mention having a grandmummy just one flight down to spoil you even more rotten! What a terrific team you and your mum make, sweetheart! Nothing like having a best furry family member to share some dinner with in front of the TV; snuggles and cuddles come bedtime! How lucky your mum is, having a furkid as beautiful, as sweet and loving, as special as you to call her very own! You do your beloved lop bunny predecessor proud, Toffee!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Meeting you today has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying your big day in the spotlight, playing to your heart's content, munching on yummy bun treats, visiting your grandmum and cuddling with your mommy, being spoiled to the max and loved to bits! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Toffee, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

SO precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Toffee, what a beautiful bunny you are! You have gorgeous colorful soft-looking fur and the sweetest face with perky ears and lovely big eyes. You were quite shy when you first went to live with your family, but after many bunnyrubs and much love, you are now a free-roaming homebound bunny. You are very affectionate, and you nose-bump your dear person when you want attention or a treat. You also like to visit Grandmummy downstairs. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Toffee, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and Grandmummy and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hello, Toffee in British Columbia, Canada! Happy Bunny Pet of the Day!

What a beautiful bunny you are! I like your golden and grey fur, and your alert ears! Your fur looks so soft, I would happily pet you if I could.

You are a busy girl! Your mum works from home, so you roam and keep your mum company. Then it is time to sit together for a meal! You give a nose-bump when there is something you need, like attention or a bunny treat. You visit grandmum who lives downstairs and receive even more love! Perfect!

Happy, happy Bunny Pet of the Day to sweet Toffee!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Happy Pet of the Day Beautiful Toffee!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana