Thread: Pretty Miss Mony

Pretty Miss Mony

What a lovely girl you are, Miss Mony, and that close-up shows off your pretty green eyes perfectly! How née you have been loved since you were a wee kitten, and have let your family know that all boxes are YOUR boxes, too. We are so glad you are such a loved girl, and keep your human happy as well. Congratulations again, sweetie - you are Cat of the Day for the whole world to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

Dear Miss Mony, what a beautiful tabby girl you are. You look so soft, and your face with those long whiskers and that cute pink tongue is adorable.
    Your meowmie had you since you were a wee kitten. You cheer her up whenever she is sad, you love sitting on her lap, and you have long conversation together.
    You also love to play and sitting by the window sunbathing.
    Miss Mony, you are a perfect friend, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Dearest Miss Mony, you are adorable! What a beautiful young Tabby lady you are! You're so pretty with that grey and white tabby-patterned fur and that sweet face with those lovely huge yellow-green eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You're so cute with your little pink tongue sticking out in the first one, and you look so comfortable sitting there in that bag in the second one. I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Kingsville, TX to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Meowmie will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You are very special to your dear Meowmie. She has had you since you were a wee kitten. How nice that you were named after her own nickname! You cheer her up when she is sad, and you love sitting on her lap and getting into conversations with words and meows and purrs. You enjoy playing with your mousies and little balls that jingle. You also love to relax by the window sunbathing. You love playing on chairs and climbing and sitting in boxes and bags. You are your Meowmie's furbaby, and you love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Miss Mony, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Meowmie and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a beautiful gray tabby you are, Mony.
    Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hello, Miss Mony in Texas! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a beautiful girl you are! I like your soft grey tabby fur, and your green eyes! your fur looks so soft to pet!

I smiled as I read about how much you are loved! You sit on your person's lap, keeping up your part of a conversation! You are good at cheering your person up! You have lots of places to sit -- a sunny place by the window, or a box or bag! You also play on a chair, with your toy mousies, or with toys that jingle. PURR-fect! You are a greatly loved girl!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Miss Mony!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678