Thread: Awesome Ace

Awesome Ace

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 181
Size:  5.4 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You may not be a dog, but you are as cute as can be.
    Ace, you are much loved because your person knows
    EXACTLY how many days they had you. That is cool
    Celebrate your special day

Ace has the shortest ears for a rabbit

Cute little thing. I thought was a mouse until I read the story.

Dearest Ace, aren't you just absolutely adorable, so very small and very cute! You love to eat, and you love to run on your wheel. Your dear young friend adopted you 248 days ago, because his/her mom wouldn't allow a dog for a pet. What a delightful pet you've turned out to be, so delightful that your friend knows exactly how many days you've been together! You both love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Ace, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear young friend and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations Awesome Ace!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, precious Ace, on being POTD! You are not "weird" but you are adorable, beautiful and clever! (We rodents!) We're glad you have a wonderful home and a family that loves you! Hamsters (and all rodents) are just as important as dogs, cats, horses, etc. Sending best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net P.S. Make sure your fur-parents are knowledgeable about your proper care/nutrition, health issues and keeping you safe!

Awesome Ace!

Hi Ace! Congratulations on being crowned Pet of the Day!

Be still my heart!!! What a beautiful, oh so precious Chinese Dwarf Hamster you are!!! How lucky your young human is, Ace, having a first furry friend as special as you! Your human's mom may not have allowed him/her to have a doggie, but all of our furry friends and animal companions, no matter their size or species, are special in their own unique way! Small, sweet, and packed with personality, that you are, Ace, and the perfect match for your family!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Ace! Meeting you today, seeing your heart-melting photos has been such a treat! I hope enjoyed a very special day of celebration...spinning on your wheel and chowing down on yummy hamster treats; spending fun time with your human; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, gentle cuddles and wee kisses to you, adorable Ace, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Adorable Ace!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~