Thread: Lovely Lilo

Lovely Lilo

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 105
Size:  10.2 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a beautiful, sassy, cuddly girl you are.
    So smart, can't imagine why you ended up in a shelter.
    It worked out for the best.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Gorgeous Lilo!

Hi Lilo! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a gorgeous Green Cheek Conure girl you are, Lilo! All of your photos are beautiful, but that top photo of you posing atop that pretty tea cup , surrounded by those lovely flowers is exquisite! Endless thanks to your human for not only choosing rescue but for taking you sight unseen, and what a heavenly match it turned out to be! A higher power most certainly was at work that fateful day for there's no doubt you and your human were destined to be together! How lucky your mom/dad is, having a beautiful, joyful and spirtied, sweet and loving best feathered friend and family member in you!

Yes Lilo, I do love you! I adopted her from a animal shelter in Washington when she was five years old. I didn't meet her befire that, they just said, "Here and I adopted her not knowing what she is like. But that was one of the best choices I have made! She is pampered daily and loved always <3. She inspires me with her fearless attitude, and keeps me laughing.

Keep up the good work, sweetheart, bringing so much joy, love and laughter to your human's days! You truly are a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Lilo! Meeting you today has been a joy! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, being spoiled extra rotten, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, gentle cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Lilo, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

So beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Lilo, you are gorgeous, absolutely stunning with those colorful feathers and that sweet face! And you have the most delightful personality, too. You're "a sweet cuddle bug one moment, then a sassy diva the next!" as your dear person says. You say, "Pretty bird, Lilo," and "I love you." Your person adopted you sight unseen from an animal shelter, and you two are a match made in heaven! You love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Lilo, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations lovely Lilo, on being today's Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Lovely Lilo, on being POTD! You are precious and gorgeous! (We birds!) We are thrilled that you have found a loving forever home where you are truly appreciated, loved and pampered every day! (Wish ALL pets were as lucky!) We know how much FUN and JOY you give your human parent (who is a HERO for adopting you) because we have a precious rescued little bird in our family. Sending best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net/275827546