Thread: Cheerful Charming Charlie!

Cheerful Charming Charlie!

Dearest Charlie, how nice to see another Ann Arbor kitty as Cat of the Day! My kitty housemates Sparkler and Galaxy say "Hello, Meow, neighbor!" Thank you for sharing that great photo with us! What a handsome dude you are, with that fluffy grey and white fur that looks so soft, and that sweet face with those lovely big green-and-golden eyes and the white mask with the grey splotch over and above your nose. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to ...wherever you are here in A-square, perhaps even across the street? (we live behind Trader Joe's and the Pet Emporium) and pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your dear Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! Your dear Purrrson has had many cats but never one as affectionate and social as you. You greet every visitor with a hearty Meow and a pant-leg sniff. You're also a very dedicated lap cat. We are very glad to learn you are strictly an indoor cat now.. much safer for you! But you're still the star of the neighborhood, with people stopping by to say Hi. I'd be delighted to stop by and say Hi! Your favorite hobbies include sitting in the window, losing your toys under the furniture, and drinking out of the toilet if nobody's looking. Your Purrrson adopted you from a shelter six years ago, and you two have been thick as thieves ever since. You love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Charlie, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. See you at the Big House.. Go Blue!

Last edited by phesina; 01-11-2020 at 05:33 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hello, Charlie in Michigan! I’m glad to see that Sparkler and Galaxy’s meowmie Phesina has met you! I would be happy to make a lap for you, or help you play your favorite game. Happy Cat of the Day!

Dear Charlie, what a handsome boy you are. Your coat looks so soft and shiny, and your sweet face has the most unique markings.
    Your good looks match your loving and outgoing personality. You have never met a stranger, and even neighbors are stopping by to say hello.
    Charlie, you are a beautiful kitty, inside and out, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Charlie, what a handsome boy you are - and you look like you're ready for a kitten-style pounce in your photo!

Star of the neighbourhood, so well loved by your human - you are indeed Cat of the Day every day in your house. Congratulations!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    Hello, Charlie in Michigan! I’m glad to see that Sparkler and Galaxy’s meowmie Phesina has met you! I would be happy to make a lap for you, or help you play your favorite game. Happy Cat of the Day!
    I haven't actually met Charlie. I would be delighted to stop by and say Hi, if I knew just where he lives and if he'd like me to!

Last edited by phesina; 01-13-2020 at 04:37 AM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

I hope Phesina gets to meet you handsome Charlie.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana