Thread: Precious Baby Isabelle!

Precious Baby Isabelle!

Oh, be still my heart!!! What a beautiful, most precious Cocker baby you are, Isabelle! (You're giving me puppy pangs, hehe) Seeing your sweet, little face up on my Dog of the Day page, those huge brown eyes staring back at me put the biggest smile on my face! You've only been with your people but a short time but already you've taken your rightful place in their hearts, bringing so much joy to their days! And no surprise to hear that everyone else who crosses your path falls hopelessly in love with you as well! Who could resist that sweet face, those long, velvety ears!

What fun your family is in for, watching you grow (even MORE beautiful) and learn over the weeks and months to come, you and they sharing so many happy times, making memoreis to cherish for a lifetime. How lucky your humans and the entire herd are, having a best friend and loving companion, a full fledged family member in you, sweetheart! You're just as special as they come, Izzy, a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Izzy! Meeting you today has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...getting into all sorts of fun puppy mischief, hehe; taking a car ride (pet store *hint* hint*); playing with your pack members and cuddling with your humans; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Izzy, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to the entire herd, too!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Isabelle, you are precious indeed! What an adorable Cocker Spaniel pup you are, with that soft-looking, beautifully-colored fur and that sweet face with those lovely big eyes gazing right at me. You have the most delightful personality! You've been with your dear people just a short time now, and you're working hard at figuring out all the rules of being a good girl. You and your family members all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Isabelle, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Isabelle

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 73
Size:  11.2 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You have the cutest little face and beautiful ears.
    I'm sure you are learning how to be a very good girl.
    Celebrate your special day

Isabella is an adorable Cocker Spaniel puppy, with beautiful markings.
    She is learning how to be a good dog.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana