Thread: Precious Princess Molly

Precious Princess Molly

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 189
Size:  5.8 KB

Congratulations on being Dog (pup) of the Day
    You are the cutest little girl and deserve to be spoiled and loved on.
    Celebrate your special day and every day.

Dearest little Princess Molly, you are precious indeed! What an adorable young pup you are, with that fluffy soft-looking white fur and that sweet face with those lovely dark eyes and what looks like a smile (and probably is!). And what a delightful personality you have! You live with your new mommy and daddy Dot and Bud, and you're their little Princess! You enjoy going for walks with your little Shih Tzu friends Sadie and Roxie. Your favorite thing is getting loved on, and you give kisses, too! You and your dear mommy and daddy all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Princess Molly, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and dear Dot and Bud and Sadie and Roxie and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Molly

Oh My! What a adorable sweet baby you are!! At three months old, you've just started your life. I enjoyed reading about you and seeing your photos. I hope you have a long happy healthy life with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

What an adorable pup you are, Precious, Princess Molly.

Congratulations on being DOTD
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Precious Princess Molly!

Greetings, precious Princess Molly of Lincoln Hills, CA! Congrats on being crowned Dog of the Day, sweet baby girl!

OMG, you are just TOO precious for words, Princess Molly! That sweet, little face of yours, those big, brown eyes and your black button nose are over the moon heart-melting! How very lucky your pawrents, mommy Dot and daddy Bud are, having a furkid as beautiful, as joyful, as sweet and as loving as you, Molly! And while you may forever be a wee one, you sure do pack a whole lot of personality and heart into that tiny body! (Bonus points for being portable!) You truly are one EXTRA special girl, Princess Molly, beautiful inside and out, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Meeting you this morning, being treated to your heart-melting photos has brought some much needed *sunshine* to my dark and stormy day! I hope you enjoyed a very special Dog of the Day bash, sweetheart...taking a walk with your pup pals Sadie and Roxie, giving and receiving countless kisses, being spoiled to the max and loved to bits by your proud mom and dad! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, precious Princess Molly, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~