Thread: One of a Kind Maya!

One of a Kind Maya!

Hi Maya in France! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a beautiful, cute as can be Ferret girl you are, precious beyond words! And oh, what an amazing, heartwarming rags to riches rescue story is yours, sweetheart!

My heart aches, picturing your helpless, homeless self wandering the mean streets, emaciated and dehydrated, facing the unspeakable! Thank goodness rescue found you in time, the shelter providing you care and safe shelter until your forever human would find his way to you!

Endless thanks to him for opening up his home and heart to one most deseving girl; for never giving up on you as you um, adjusted to your new life, hehe; giving you all the time you needed to learn to love and trust until that happy day when you finally realized that with this human you would be loved and cherished, never to know a sad and lonely day ever again! And now, nothing but happy, carefree, *rosy* days in your future!

Now, everything is rosy, we spend hours playing together and going on little walks in the garden, so many interesting things to sniff! I've also calmed down and matured, if I may say so myself, and I've learned to love cuddles and being handled. I've also recently started clicker training, which is fun, because I can earn tasty treats! My owner thinks I should be honored today, because I'm a one of a kind ferret!
    I'm so happy for you, Maya, and for your Dad, having been blessed with a furkid as beautiful, as joyful and loving, as special as you! You're the best, a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Meeting you today, reading your human's love filled tribute, seeing your heart-melting photos has been a joy! I hope you're being treated to a very special day of celebration...taking a leisurely walk in your garden, cuddling with your human, munching on yummy treats, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, precious Maya, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

Cutest EVER!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Maya, you are adorable, so pretty and sweet-looking! And what an amazing story you have to tell! You were alone on the street, only eight months old, starving and dehydrated. A woman found you and brought you to a special ferret rescue center, where you received a lot of TLC and put on weight and perked up. We thank that wonderful woman and shelter for saving you!

Then your special person met you at the shelter and decided to bring you home. Adjustment took a little time, but now you are living the delightful life you deserve (and always have deserved)! You and your dear Dad play together and go for walks in the garden. You've learned to love cuddles and being handled, and now you're doing clicker training and earning treats! You and your dear Dad love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Maya, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear Dad and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Maya

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 212
Size:  11.7 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    Who knows what you went thru on the streets.
    No wonder you were aggressive.
    It took a special, kind, person to show you how wonderful your new life would be.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day, Beautiful Maya!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Precious Maya, on being POTD! You are a survivor who has learned to trust ... and God Bless your human parent for giving you a loving fur-ever home! Your life is full of endless love and lots of fun now! Sending best wishes for a continued long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net