Thread: Sweet Snowie!

Sweet Snowie!

Hello, Snowie in California! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous girl you are! I like your soft fur, and your pretty blue eyes! I like your smile, too! How wonderful that you were rescued and came home with Meowmie! You have brother Cubby, too!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to beautiful Snowie!

Dearest Snowie, what a beautiful, adorable young Siamese lady you are! You are so pretty, with that fluffy, soft-looking fur with the Siamese points just starting to show, and that sweet face with the red-brick nose and those lovely big blue Siamese eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You are absolutely precious in both of them. And in that one of you lying back with your paws up, are you asking for a tummy rub? I wish I could reach through the screen and over to San Diego to rub that tummy (only if you want it rubbed, of course) and pet you, and pet your dear older rescue buddy Cubby and rub his tummy if he wants it rubbed, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you both and rub suitable tummies for me .

And what a sweet story you have to tell! You joined your family at age four months through a Siamese rescue group, to be a companion for dear Cubby. You'd been abandoned at a vet's office in Mexico and then taken in by a foster mom from the rescue group. She and your Purrrson-to-be got together to take care of the paperwork, and off you went to your Purrrmanent Furrrever home. You assimilated easily, and soon you and Cubby were best friends, chasing and grooming each other! You are quite outspoken and talk up a storm when you have something to say. You and Cubby and your Purrrson all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Snowie, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Cubby and Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Snowie, what a beautiful Siamese girl you are. Your coat looks so soft, and your face with those big blue eyes is adorable.
    You certainly know how bring out your beauty and your sweetness in those great pictures.
    I'm glad that your person made the long drive to adopt you. You adjusted to your forever home easily, and now you and Cubby, who had also a rough start in life, are best friends.
    Snowie, you are a precious kitty, and I wish you, Cubby and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Congratulations beautiful Snowie, on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Shy kitties too often get left behind, but they just need someone to trust...

I understand the part about not overlooking shy cats at the various shelters. The great feline love of my life was a tiny black longhaired girl. She was on "Death Row" at the so-called "shelter" where we met one another. As with Snowie, she gradually learned to trust the humans who were with her every day in her new home, and she eventually decided that I was her One Special Human. After we'd been together for about 18 months, she would throw herself against any door that might separate us when I would go from one room to another. Anyone who earns the trust and loyalty of such a cat should feel especially honored.