Thread: Heavenly Harriet!

Heavenly Harriet!

Dearest Harriet, you are adorable! What an utterly precious, beautiful young lady you are! Your fur is so pretty in its mackerel-tabby pattern and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with those lovely big pale-green eyes! Thank you for sharing those great photos with us. You are so cute perched on the top of that chair, with the top of your dear Purrrson's head showing in the second photo. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Richfield, MN to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! Your dear Purrrson got you as a rescue cat a year ago, and we thank her/him for choosing rescue. You are a terrific example of the fine friends that can be found through rescue services. Now you and your dear Purrrson are old friends. When you want attention, you want it all! When she/he is reading, you leap up into his/her lap to announce your presence. You move around to block her from reading. You have loads of fun chasing around your Christmas-gift automated laser tower. Your Purrrson always looks forward to coming home and finding you waiting for her. You two love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Harriet, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being today's Cat of the Day. Heavenly Harriet!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana